Firefox and the forums

Josh--

I'm using Safari and it's glitchy.

700--

Try replying to this. In the upper left had corner, there's a light switch icon. Click it, and see if the box where we type "lights up," and then allows you to post. I had that issue on a PC earlier today, and it seemed to work?

No help Kev, the switch shows on and still doesn't work in FF, but works in IE, but cant paste anything, text, pics etc...

Let's see if this works.  I just downloaded Google Chrome.  Interesting.  I just edited this post, and clicked on Save Changes.  The added text does not appear in the forum, but if I go back into edit, the text I typed appears in the box?????

Edit add:  Ok, Chrome appears to work for me.  IE does not.  I tried all of Kev's suggestions, but nothing worked except to go to another browser.

Now, after 2 edits, it does appear????

Now, does anyone know how to enlarge the font size in Chrome?  It's really small, and when I click on the gear wheel icon that in IE gives you the screen adjustment features, I get the AirlineForums search page.

jimntx said:
Let's see if this works.  I just downloaded Google Chrome.  Interesting.  I just edited this post, and clicked on Save Changes.  The added text does not appear in the forum, but if I go back into edit, the text I typed appears in the box?????

Edit add:  Ok, Chrome appears to work for me.  IE does not.  I tried all of Kev's suggestions, but nothing worked except to go to another browser.

Now, after 2 edits, it does appear????

Now, does anyone know how to enlarge the font size in Chrome?  It's really small, and when I click on the gear wheel icon that in IE gives you the screen adjustment features, I get the AirlineForums search page.

Its an issue here on this site from what most have said.....I notified admin of ongoing issues.

delldude said:

Its an issue here on this site from what most have said.....I notified admin of ongoing issues.
Thanks.  As long as I was using IE, I could not even send messages to an admin/moderator or other members.  Though, when you click on the Moderating Team button on the site home page, it appears that only one of the admins and none of the moderators has been logged on within the past month???

jimntx said:
Thanks.  As long as I was using IE, I could not even send messages to admin or other members.

Thats odd...yesterday IE worked and that was what was happening to FF. Seems now to have reversed...... 

I flipped that switch Kevin mentioned and Bold, Italics and color seem to be working in FF

Sometimes I use Chrome other times IE. Yesterday I used Chrome and when I logged in (first time) Chrome warned me that there were 6 phishing schemes running in various scripts and advised me not to log in. First time that has ever happened to me.

Admin said:
We upgraded to the latest software yesterday and it appears to have some bugs. I'm looking into the issue right now.

It has been a bad month for software updates!