Firefox and the forums

It has lots of bugs, cant post at all in FireFox, in IE cant paste anything at all.

And the formatting is off when you quote, the post is not in the quote box.

Reactions: 1 person
Still wont work in FireFox, tried to quote you and it doesn't quote, you type in the comment box and there are words there and it says post empty.

I cant do anything in firefox, and in IE it wont quote nor let you paste.

Just updated FF and still not working, and in IE not all features are working, all I can do is post, quoting doesn't work nor does paste.

my switch is on, and still nothing in FF, when you turn the switch, it shuts it all down and cant post anything,

Admin said:

Try it now.
I just tried posting using IE.  I still get Your Post is Empty popup.  I also do not get the editing icons (bold, italic, etc) unless I click on More Reply Options.  (The empty post popup still displays, but at least the icons are there.)  Everything seems to work ok in Chrome.

Jim the top right has an arrow button pointing left, hit that and all the options come up, like normal, still format is off and cant quote nor past.

Also, I just noticed that even in Chrome when  you quote a post, whatever characters are supposed to denote the end of the quote (Like "[/end]" did previously are either not present or are not working properly.

700UW said:
Jim the top right has an arrow button pointing left, hit that and all the options come up, like normal, still format is off and cant quote nor past.

700UW said:

Top left is a metal looking switch does it too....

They got a software glitch......give it time..

OK guys, I'm working on this issue now... for now you can select a different theme at the bottom. There won't be a sidebar and some stuff is missing but everything works properly. The Airline34 is the new skin I'm working on that fixes most of the issues.

700UW said:
Thanks that works in IE.  However, I can edit my post all I want, but when I click on Post, I still get the Your Post is Empty popup in IE.  I'm posting this using Chrome.