First US Flight to Stockholm Photo

LGA777

Senior
Jan 21, 2003
A local Stockholm (ARN) photographer captured US's first arrival in Sweden flown by good olde ship 645, the first 767 in the fleet and the former "Pride of Piedmont".

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5742464

I wonder if there going to ever fix the flag on the tail, one small block is missing and been bugging me ever since this one was painted !

Cheers

LGA777

i have seen that on the flag. it's like they painted a small block on it instead of the right size. it does bug me too.

Are the people who accept painted aircraft blind and dumb?

Geez I swear one of these days they'll sign off on one that says Jetblue and not notice anything.

Has someone sent an email to someone yet or should I?

Here's a thought someone send the painting company a PHOTO.

Apparently the napkins with airplane sketches from the tavern on mill are not realistic enough! :angry:

i have seen that on the flag. it's like they painted a small block on it instead of the right size. it does bug me too.

I do not really understand ANY of the paint mishaps, and that includes the heritage planes. If I ran a small station, or department, with the budget it takes to paint one of these aircraft...I sure as heck would inspect it prior to writing the check. My bottom line, as I have said before.....is that any paint put on a U aircraft OTHER than the NEW white paintjob is theft of investor moneys. Again...Get on with it. Enough with the fluff! Best. Greeter.

Back