Fleet Service Negotiations

hack73

Advanced
Jan 17, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Fleet service negotiations resume next week in Clt , it seems that the company has no worries about going to arbitration. Any thoughts ? We already know that they want to take away our sick time .
If these negotiations go as poorly as planned , maybe we should all start working safe and show them that we do have some power !

Talk Talk Talk That's all I hear on this forum. Everybody wants to talk but nobody wants to act! We can't even get the West and East to come together yet alone retaliate with some vengeance to the s@%tty way the company is treating these negotiations. The Doogie lickers all get their bonuses and the (non-career this is just a stepping stone)Rampies get it up the arse! Where I am at,everyone is so break oriented that any kind of job action is out of the question. Oh! I can't go by the book because it will cut my break short! PhewwwwT! Nobody on this property has the cajones to show this company that we are just as entitled to some of the monitary success that the higher ups are realizing and that we are not peons but human beings. You people out there better realize that as long as you cower to these thieves they are going to rape you and belittle you as long as you let them. Get some cajones and start doing your job the way it is written in the book. I guarantee they will open their eyes and pay attention. I have been here long enough to tell you that we have gone by the book before and the operation went to sh@t and got the boys attention. Of course that was when we were Teamsters and had a set of cajones and were united. Wake up people! And you can make the IAM do there job too if you just get a set!!!!!!!!!!
Peace and good luck to all of you!

Yes I agree talk is cheap we need some action.
Working safe and by the book is the best way to do that.
We should always do that anyway but we all know shortcuts happen. We all try to save time to get flights out on sched.
Lets all stand together on this.
Always make sure you have your 2 wingwalkers when parking,and when pushing back. Use the handrails on the loaders when working 757 or airbus eqip. Have 2 people in the bins to load and unload. The company is making money on the backs of our givebacks in bankruptcy.
We dont want to be so greedy that we find ourselves there again but fair is fair and we need a fair agreement.
Lets put the pressure on guys and gals.

excellent reply. it needs to be done now to get mgmts ttention. though i no longer am represented by a union it sure as heck would benice if we at piedmont were union given the he!! that goes on there