Flight Attendant

Believe me,,on the SWA side the 65% yes voters,,90% of those people voted out of fear....do u understand that??? You would be hard pressed to find any SWA fa who were happy with the MAULING they received.

No swa fa's are saying isn't this fantastic,, they took everything possible and we got nothing,,,whoohoo lets just have a big group huge hug and show them around...you think AT FA's are more than glad to be on board w SWA,,wow...hey give me a way better company Instant 25-35k$ a year payraise, longevity, seniority, 401k and job security..I think I would be more than glad as well.. THEY TOOK TO MUCH ..are u kidding me,,of course AT is on board

I don't think anyone appreciates someone coming in their home and disrespecting it, then taking everything they want like it was theirs...

So if u consider voting out of fear the same as voting w their head.well u must be one of those that thinks Doh is fair...You are surprised so many lottery winners voted yes'...wow.....I can see how the destination could be good for the company, doesn't mean I have to agree with the route,

Its a hard pill to swallow for many at swa,, it could of been so much better,, they could of been received so much nicer welome until the demands..this is one side voting yes because they won a career and lifetime LOTTERY vs one side voting yes out of fear,,fearing they wouldn't lose more,, having not a thing to gain...... wow,, yea I see what your saying SWA FAS are ecstatic...

It's done!!! Just drop it already!!! We get it, you and 43% don't like this agreement, but guess what, it passed!! So you could either be bitter for the rest of your career or embrace and move on!! People like you are the ones who are going to ruin this integration, if it goes sour. So just stop already!!!

Reactions: 5 people
I'm sorry, my math was wrong. I mean you and the 33% not the 43%.. My apologizes to the 10% that I mistaken for Buscador's....

I'm sorry, my math was wrong. I mean you and the 33% not the 43%.. My apologizes to the 10% that I mistaken for Buscador's....
No problem,,ahh what's another10% here or there..

You are right but it will take time to let this whole thing go, many here are are p*%sed at perceived AT audacity as well as many emp perceptions that the company threw us to the wolves(perceptions can be a bi*#*)..,,, many will never get over it,,,but I think I can do it

But its not helping watching and hearing the complaining on AT side....many at SWA feel like they just got run over' by a truck so forgive me if its hard to take healing advice from the drivers off the truck... Crazy thing is I am not a bitter person,,,I had actually at one time looked forward to this deal and thought would be fun working together, but hen again I thought AT would appreciate this golden opportunity and be respectful of how SWA employees got hosed,,, now neither seems true... its a shame

It is what it is,, only time will tell ..so I will pass along your advice to the others not as vocal as I am,,i will go ahead and tell them all

1-.just get over it already(2 days is enough time).. shake off that dirty feeling like were just???

#2 I will tell them that if you realistically look at it,,u may be angry forever and avtech says that will ruin this SLI ..SO LET IT GO already

, Now should I yell your advice to them like u did to me or should I try to be somewhat cordial????

Adasp..

I like the place you have found,, called silence,, I dont think you have ever sounded so enlightened as you do now... rumors have it you are taking your act to other forums with all 4 years of your FA experience and knowledge,, just wanted to say thank you for taking it elsewhere

:lol:

For your information, buscador, my partner (who flies for a Global airline) and I have been on vacation in Athens and Istanbul. Sorry if I haven't been around an internet connection very often.

Anyway, since apparently you can't stand it when I'm gone, let me just say that I'm happy about the results of the vote.

Believe me,,on the SWA side the 65% yes voters,,90% of those people voted out of fear....do u understand that??? You would be hard pressed to find any SWA fa who were happy with the MAULING they received.

A "mauling"? You have got to be kidding me. You didn't lose a damn thing. In fact, you gained 2 years in seniority "protection." Could you be more melodramatic? It's not like we are first officers or anything, who have a legitimate concern over their place in the SL because it determines who have to wait a few more years to make Captain or anything. You are such a chicken little. Anyway, its over, get over it. Adapt, or find a new career. Thanks.

For your information, buscador, my partner (who flies for a Global airline) and I have been on vacation in Athens and Istanbul. Sorry if I haven't been around an internet connection very often.

Anyway, since apparently you can't stand it when I'm gone, let me just say that I'm happy about the results of the vote.

A "mauling"? You have got to be kidding me. You didn't lose a damn thing. In fact, you gained 2 years in seniority "protection." Could you be more melodramatic? It's not like we are first officers or anything, who have a legitimate concern over their place in the SL because it determines who have to wait a few more years to make Captain or anything. You are such a chicken little. Anyway, its over, get over it. Adapt, or find a new career. Tha

Are u kiddin me...I gain nothing from u or your mediocre company except possible headaches from the ungrateful attiudes justlike you are displaying ... though 2.5 years is probably half your career it means very little to me,,,

so you went to Rome, decided to spend some of the 35k$ raise that u don't deserve and didnt work for....good for you

Find another career,,,no thanks I enjoy the one I have...I enjoy the fact I will never have to fly with or tolerate ungrateful undeserving takers ,,,you all know who u are...I am one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to watch the lottery winners waving their winning tickets around,,, whew

Are u kiddin me...I gain nothing from u or your mediocre company except possible headaches from the ungrateful attiudes justlike you are displaying ... though 2.5 years is probably half your career it means very little to me,,,

so you went to Rome, decided to spend some of the 35k$ raise that u don't deserve and didnt work for....good for you

Find another career,,,no thanks I enjoy the one I have...I enjoy the fact I will never have to fly with or tolerate ungrateful undeserving takers ,,,you all know who u are...I am one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to watch the lottery winners waving their winning tickets around,,, whew

Bitter, party of two, your table is ready... :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Bitter, party of two, your table is ready... :lol:
Party of 2??? O yea Mr. Truth will be dining w me,,

funny thing Mr Truth told me that AT people he tried to talk too saw him coming and ran away screaming "We Are equal, We deserve DOH"....they were all covering their ears as they ran away,,some even crying

You're kidding right? I think your hundreds of posts b****ing about this agreement say otherwise.

Have,,,,a...nice,,,,day...,,,,ok????,,,,,,,,,

You must ve very bored to be on another airilines threads to only correct grammatical errors, good job

You must ve very bored to be on another airilines threads to only correct grammatical errors, good job

It's not about the grammatical errors, Buscadorrrrrrr (I'm rolling my "R"'s). It's just distracting and unnecessary to have all those,,,,,,,,between,,,,,,words,,,,,
And you're right-I am bored with you and this subject. The voting is over; time to move on. Good luck to all involved. You will need it.

Reactions: 1 person
Umm, i don't know if SWA is the best, but I'll tell you, AA is the worst! And I don't think any other airline is better...come on. Look at whats happening at United, NWA, AA..they are in shambles..Employees are completely demeaned, not respected, and have low pay. I would go to SWA in a minute! $25 an hr for f/a to begin with? Yeah, I'm only making about $9 an hr more after 24 yrs of loyalty. Management taking pensions away, no benefits, breaking contracts and overall treating us like we are burden. AA CEO said that the flight attendants "were the bricks in the backpack of AMR". REALLY? The CEO of SWA looks upon his employees as the backbone of his company. Simple enough, employees are happy, customers will be happy. I would love to get hired with them, but I don't know if they will hire a 50 something flight attendant. It sucks

Umm, i don't know if SWA is the best, but I'll tell you, AA is the worst! And I don't think any other airline is better...come on. Look at whats happening at United, NWA, AA..they are in shambles..Employees are completely demeaned, not respected, and have low pay. I would go to SWA in a minute! $25 an hr for f/a to begin with? Yeah, I'm only making about $9 an hr more after 24 yrs of loyalty. Management taking pensions away, no benefits, breaking contracts and overall treating us like we are burden. AA CEO said that the flight attendants "were the bricks in the backpack of AMR". REALLY? The CEO of SWA looks upon his employees as the backbone of his company. Simple enough, employees are happy, customers will be happy. I would love to get hired with them, but I don't know if they will hire a 50 something flight attendant. It sucks

Been done before. Don't give up. Apply. Your attitude says alot. You can do it.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question notsonew,.. A completely unrealistic scenario I know, but suppose Southwest were to acquire AA. The terms of the acquisition of the flight attendant group are basically that you come over to Southwest, are given a substantial pay raise than what you currently make as well as all sorts of other "quality of life" improvements, but you take a bit of a hit on seniority... This is a made up scenario so in this case the call is YOURS to make. Do you take it or leave it? That's all I want to know.

Latest posts