Flight Load to ATH

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Looking at tomorrow's flight load from PHL to ATH: How can US make money -or break even- with the number of seats sold on this flight?
Would be a good trip to non-rev...at least getting there. Is this typical for this time of year to Europe?

Maybe Doug is flying over and decided to share his flight with paying passengers. :)

Looking at tomorrow's flight load from PHL to ATH: How can US make money -or break even- with the number of seats sold on this flight?
Would be a good trip to non-rev...at least getting there. Is this typical for this time of year to Europe?
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Saturday is the last flight of the season from ATH. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Saturday is the last flight of the season from ATH. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Now that it is Sunday (the day I was originally referencing), it's today's flight. I said nothing about the return *from* ATH this Saturday..Not everyone has to spend six days there... The flight over on Friday has more seats sold than any day this week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The B767 can not make it ATH-PHL with a full load. I don't believe they have ever sold the flight up to capacity.

The B767 can not make it ATH-PHL with a full load. I don't believe they have ever sold the flight up to capacity.

Yeah, wonder why today they had to land in BOS? Kirby's jet stream?

Boy, nothing like flying for two hours and you are still not abeam Milan.

Most European outstations have a vendor that handles the ramp service and cargo, all European flights carry cargo and it is very profitable.

No he is not.

When I started with PI, I was an air cargo agent.

We had the origination of the LGW flight, we had to book space as there was so much cargo going to LGW.

The Cargo does pay for the flight.

The Cargo does pay for the flight.
While that may be true for a specific flight, it isn't true for TA flights in general. At least our's would lose a ton of money overall if there were no passengers, if the data the company submits to the BTS is to be believed.

Jim

Latest posts

Back