Flight Simulator Gear

IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad.

If you notice they are able to easily look around the cockpit. That is due to head tracking. All sims I listed support head tracking.

Il-2 Stalingrad also offers tank warfare. This is also supported in VR.

Here is IL2 1946. This is the version before the one above. It is old but it looks good and plays very well. It is also cheap.

Last edited:
There is also Rise of Flight if you are into WW I aircraft. Personally I don't much care for this sim but it has it's fans.

These?
shopping

No head tracker though PCAviator has one for 160ish.
You should consider a head tracker or VR. It makes operating the aircraft much easier and more natural.

Anyway if you need anything I have an extensive knowledge of hardware and software. I can make recommendations or give you the pros and cons of equipment based on personal use, word of mouth from other simmers, or research into the product.

You should consider a head tracker or VR. It makes operating the aircraft much easier and more natural.

Anyway if you need anything I have an extensive knowledge of hardware and software. I can make recommendations or give you the pros and cons of equipment based on personal use, word of mouth from other simmers, or research into the product.
Ok. Thank u bro. Much appreciated

Latest posts

Back