So who shut it down?

Don't let the truth get in the way. The Pubes say cut costs for everyone but themselves. And, what does that mean? Each of them want money for their states. And, what does that mean? They don't want to cut spending. Go learn something today.
First you say the relublicans want money for THEIR 401k, then you say they want money for the people of their state.....make up your mind!

King Barack I. Courtesy of the Tea Party.

King BaRack.....courtesy of the people who want free stuff!

And Ted Cruz wins the Value Voters prize. That must rank him up there with Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Huckabee, Paul, Bachmann, et al.

All of them represent the future of the Republican Party.

All laughing all the way to the bank with talk radio head and Fox News money.

I read something in the news the other day about Cruz winning a poll of some kind. Apparently the TP loves this guy. Great news for Democrats. Bad news for the country. If the GOP loses control of the house there will be no loyal opposition for the dems and that would not be good. I'd rather not have one party in control of Congress and the WH.

GOP needs to get their act together.

And Ted Cruz wins the Value Voters prize. That must rank him up there with Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Huckabee, Paul, Bachmann, et al.

All of them represent the future of the Republican Party.

All laughing all the way to the bank with talk radio head and Fox News money.

Charlie Rangel and laughing all the way to the bank....thats funny....
free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

Republicans shut it down and the dems opened it back up. Boehner let the Senate bill onto the Hose floor and as expected the fringe right refused to vote for it but the moderate republicans and dems voted to pass it.

First time I can recall the Hasert Rule being ignored by a House Speaker. That's got to sting.

Final Vote 285-144. You do the math.

Republicans shut it down and the dems opened it back up. Boehner let the Senate bill onto the Hose floor and as expected the fringe right refused to vote for it but the moderate republicans and dems voted to pass it.

First time I can recall the Hasert Rule being ignored by a House Speaker. That's got to sting.

Final Vote 285-144. You do the math.

We win........

Once the peeps see it ain't free, I foresee all 3 offices being held by conservatives, just to get rid of BaRack-O-Care, as swiftly as possible !

Reactions: 1 person