Flights Divert From Mia

MiAAmi

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
Was the reason that AA and British Airways had to divert to FLL because Bush was on the ground at MIA? Flight 274 LRM - MIA diverted to FLL because of VIP movement on the ground at MIA. I can only imagine it was beause Bush was in town. British Airways flight from London diverted as well to FLL.

MiAAmi said:
Was the reason that AA and British Airways had to divert to FLL because Bush was on the ground at MIA? Flight 274 LRM - MIA diverted to FLL because of VIP movement on the ground at MIA. I can only imagine it was beause Bush was in town. British Airways flight from London diverted as well to FLL.
No, the real reason was my private jet needing the space, I don't like crowds! :lol: :D

You liberals will complain about anything. I seem to remember good ole boy Slick Willy disrupting airports for a simple hair cut.

jetdryvr said:
You liberals will complain about anything.
Funny, I didn't see anything about those posters being "liberal." Is there something I missed? Could you post the link to the posts where they thought it was a good thing for Clinton to hold up traffic at LAX?

Or is it possible that anyone badmouthing your precious leader is automatically one of those evil, nasty liberals? <_<

mweiss said:
Or is it possible that anyone badmouthing your precious leader is automatically one of those evil, nasty liberals? <_<
Actually, they don't call them liberals anymore. Now they call them . . . educated!

"Probably because they let Shrub read the map! "

Wing,

I too cringe whenever Bush speaks, but I wouldn't underestimate the guy with the "Dan Quayle-ism" type of statement above.

With his past background of doing solo aerobatics in two previous supersonic military aircraft, I wouldn't take his contorted speaking style as a method to judge his intelligence or capabilities.

The jury is still out on whether or not it was him that showed up for the stint in the military, but that too is another issue.

As to the rest, well all I can say is what one can do in their twenties has no bearing on what one is, or is not still able to do in their fiftie. I seem to remember that for the most part, senility is an age thing. I mean hell, Ashcroft is a lot older than Shrub and look at what a nutjob HE is! :lol:

See it was a liberal issue.

Most liberals I know are far from educated they mainly speak jibberish nonsense and make false statements about things they know nothing about. Usually disreagrd facts, truths, and common sense.

Otherwise a decent bunch of followers.

jetdryvr said:
See it was a liberal issue.

Most liberals I know are far from educated they mainly speak jibberish nonsense and make false statements about things they know nothing about. Usually disreagrd facts, truths, and common sense.

Otherwise a decent bunch of followers.
If your statement is true then I guess you are admitting to being a liberal too.

Far from it. There is some moderate in my veiws but hard to find any left wing in me. I am married to one and her whole family. They will confirm I am not on the Left side. We have many spirited discussions but get along fine.

I sort of miss those days when this countries only problem was a stained dress and a damp stogie.

Update: two more marines killed today...

TransWorldONE said:
I sort of miss those days when this countries only problem was a stained dress and a damp stogie.

Update: two more marines killed today...
Very Good....I "misunderestimated" you, because I was worried about
" everyone's wallet being healthy" and "I don't get advice on Iraq from my
Daddy, because a Higher Power told me to go to war......."
(What supersonic airplane? I was AWOL from the "National Guard Country
Club" for rich oil baron's kids) :disguise:

Back