FREEDOM AIRLINES PILOTS CONSENT TO JETS FOR JOBS

Mesa would have gotten smaller in PHX with or without Freedom as someone would have been flying 70 & 90 seat aircraft for America West as they per their contractual right turned away 50 seat aircraft. The reason you are shrinking is you voted "NO" for J4J and now there is nowhere for those extra jets to go......

The quotes have gotten all screwed up. I did not write the part "As a WO Captain" etc. None of the previous quote was written by me. I think that was a response to a previous post by me, written by DH8.

Sorry dude...I didn't know it was loaded.

A320 Driver

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 9:45:14 AM BottomFeeder wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/7/2003 9:17:26 AM DHC8Driver wrote:

ONTHESTREET wrote:

As a WO Captain I'd like to clarify a point or two.

The WO have not grown while mainline has shrunk. We are furloughing and shrinking ourselves. Many planes lost and many pilots furloughed 1/5/03.

If Mainline would have come up with a plan like:
1 for 1 turboprop to RJ replacements are staffed entirely by current WO pilots. any growth beyond the current 130 or so aircraft will be staffed 100% by mainline furloughees.

____-----------------___________--------------
DHC8Driver,

You, who is only interested in saving your own job only. You would allow your W/O furloughed people to be tossed aside so to save a ML furloughed. All in the name of saving your own "CAPTAIN" position.
You don't deserve ANYTHING. You self serving CAPTAIN.
----------------
[/blockquote]
BottomFeeder, What are you talking about???????????
Try to come up with a coherent thought before you type.
I'll say it again, the plan that I mentioned in the above post would have SAVED every WO pilots job, current and furloughed. It also would have maximized the number of mainline furloughees that would have a job. I honestly don't know where you came up with the notion that I would throw away a fellow WO pilot, just to save my own Capt position. Under J4J, I LOOSE the left seat, and possibly 500-600 fellow WO pilots could get furloughed. I threw out a plan to keep all the WO pilots from getting furloughed. How is that self serving against my fellow WO pilots.

A closely held source has informed the U MEC that china airlines would be interested in a code-share with U. Right behind the Iraqi air force.

SCABS[ SCABS< AND MORE SCABS

MESA IS A BLUELIGHT SPECIAL AIRLINE!!!!!

WORK HARDER......

GET PAID LESS......

FEAR TO STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS B/C YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR JOB!

YOU DESERVE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH FREEDOM, YOUR SCABS, EVERY SINLGE LAST ONE OF YOU!

Mesa would have gotten smaller in PHX with or without Freedom as someone would have been flying 70 & 90 seat aircraft for America West as they per their contractual right turned away 50 seat aircraft. The reason you are shrinking is you voted "NO" for J4J and now there is nowhere for those extra jets to go......

-----------

You really must have bought J.O,s sales-pitch...
Mesa airlines COULD have kept the 70 and 90 seater flying, only thing JO had to do was to agree that there was one seniority list and one contract between Freedom and Mesa. THAT'S ALL IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN. While most other CEOs are able to negotiate with their pilots on a payscale for a new aiplane , JO did not want to negotiate.
Therfore he has created a cancer in MAG that most likely will cost the company higher $$ than if things was settled.
That is the reason Mesa is shrinking but if you still want to rationalizise the facts to make you feel better go ahead.

Neither has J4J been voted out as you claim. It amazes me that you must make up facts to try looking better.
IF there will be a vote about J4J depends on the progress of the negotiations. JO OR ALPA might not give us a opportunity to vote, I assume it depends mostly on JOs future plan for Mesa.....

The fact remains also that IF Mesa pilots would agree j4j as it stands today, Mesa would actually loose flying if there was not an equal increase in airplanes on the certificate equal to that goes into j4j. Instead all additional airplanes go as of today to Freedumb. So anyway you are wrong.

One last remark, if Mesa pilots would agree on j4j under our current contract and U would liquidate,there will be very little flying left for Mesa since most AWA flying would be under freedumb. The only thing that would stop Freedom is if AW went to strike...Oh wait a minutte.That would not stop you guyes would it.........