Furloughed

Thanks for all the information!!!!!!!!! I realize that flying privileges varies between unions once furloughed; however, the information you all provided helps. I didn't get a chance to use them much while I was working. I plan on using them now! Good luck to you all and God bless!

Christine

It's the prehistoric squirrel from the childrens movie "Ice Age". Have you ever seen it? it's funny as hell!

youngblood said:
It's the prehistoric squirrel from the childrens movie "Ice Age". Have you ever seen it? it's funny as hell!
[post="307240"][/post]​

Nope never seen it...but now...well now it's a must see! Still ROFLMAO :lol:

I hear ya! Now that I am not working for U anymore - my life is relatively stress free and I love to jump on useless topics. Anyway, I see you are still in the game. Good luck to you while all the kinks are worked out. Keep sane and remember that sometimes these threads can cause more insanity than not, so when you feel the blood pressure rising, log off for a few days.

One more thing ...... regardless of what happens, as long as those you love surround you and you have faith, no hurdle is too high.

Christine

Thank you Christine. I do have faith and I don't let the glass half empty people get to me. Don't know if you've noticed, but it seems the glass half full people are having less and less to complain about. Coincedence?