Non-Reving While on Furlough

I don't believe so. This was something that the AFA negotiated for the F/A group.
The Fleet people who where furloughed due to the Outsourcing of their stations are supposed to have lifetime benefits, IF they had 20+ years when furloughed.....

The Fleet people who where furloughed due to the Outsourcing of their stations are supposed to have lifetime benefits, IF they had 20+ years when furloughed.....
You beat me to it! What if your station was outsourced but the employee did not have 20 years of service? Could one take a voluntary/involuntary furlough or does another station have to be chosen?

Wow...I didn't know that. That wasn't around when I left in '02 and I've never used it, but will certainly give it a shot. Thanks! :)
[/quote

You can use the hub to check you have to replace the "US" with the Furlough code "MI" and it will work I have been on furlough since 2003 and I have no problem using the ETC example: 0123456MI01100 if you use the "US" it will tell you your benefits are suspensed Sabre been the same thing just make sure to use MI