Future of the GOP?

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Trump Launches New Attack On GOP In Late Night Message To His Supporters

“No more money for RINOS,” Trump wrote, using the nickname for “Republicans in name only,” which has lately come to mean Republicans who don’t support him. “They do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base – they will never lead us to Greatness.”

Instead, Trump urged supporters to send donations to his own “Save America PAC” via his personal website.

JMHO, this is going to divide the GOP into two parties, as it should.
Stop supporting the GOP and give you donations to Trump.
That way you will never win an election again but Trump will benefit.
United we stand, divided we fall.
The actions of Trump emboldened DemoRats to unite against Trump, but they have their problems as well as the progressives could divide the DemoRats as they try to kill the moderates.

Next election will be interesting.
:eek:

Trump Launches New Attack On GOP In Late Night Message To His Supporters

JMHO, this is going to divide the GOP into two parties, as it should.
Stop supporting the GOP and give you donations to Trump.
That way you will never win an election again but Trump will benefit.
The actions of Trump emboldened DemoRats to unite against Trump, but they have their problems as well as the progressives could divide the DemoRats as they try to kill the moderates.

Next election will be interesting.
:eek:

tenor.gif

Where you been......started with the hanging chad.

I think Trump knows the MSM plays an important part in politics. I bet he jumps in and tries to start a new media source or at least control part of what there is now.

OK " x " .

I'm just Glad the Guy is gone.

He's now in Special Company, with Andrew Breitbart (who left us @ 43) and another POS, from South Carolina, Lee Atwater, who ' bought the farm ' @ 40 years old.

Is Sean Hannity Next ? One can always HOPE !

Last edited: