Get Ready To " F L U S H ", IN 10 Hours !

Original prediction from the Imperial College London was 4 million.

Fauci was something like 60k to 250k.

What would you have done differently?
Not make masks a political issue.
Asia does much better than US/Western countries as they are used to masks to protect against disease.
I am still amazed as to the stupidity of the MeriKan People.
Thought we knew better than digress into sheeple.

1611893184662.png

For starters i wld let science take over as the scientists in that field know n learn more bout that than anyone. I would highly recommend n encourage mask as it is very much a way to reduce. For example i was out on mandatory quarantine for 2 weeks just before thanksgiving bec one of my crew members was infected w the virus and hospitalized for short time. I myself had it last April out 4 weeks. Now had i worn mask i more than likely may not of had it.
There are scientists with opinions that are on both sides of the lock down discussion. How do you choose? Some say masks don’t make a difference and may make it worse. Some say lock downs could make things worse also. Why not try the one where people can make a living.

There are scientists with opinions that are on both sides of the lock down discussion. How do you choose? Some say masks don’t make a difference and may make it worse. Some say lock downs could make things worse also. Why not try the one where people can make a living.
Id say use MD as a model. While everything here never closed restrictions were used to as low as 10% indoor dining...25% outdoor dining. Shopping stores have 6ft apart placement on floors although some have employees ensuring your 6 ft apart. As far as masks go ive never heard of not working. Ive heard its effective is more of prevention to other people. The one mask i always hear thats supposedly the best is the N95

Id say use MD as a model. While everything here never closed restrictions were used to as low as 10% indoor dining...25% outdoor dining. Shopping stores have 6ft apart placement on floors although some have employees ensuring your 6 ft apart. As far as masks go ive never heard of not working. Ive heard its effective is more of prevention to other people. The one mask i always hear thats supposedly the best is the N95
I’d say follow the data. Which ever way produces the best results use that. What someone feels like is the best should show the best results. So much of what I have seen our politicians choose is arbitrary and doesn’t make sense. My state of Washington for example shut down all of the construction jobs but continue to let the construction workers work on our new arena. Doesn’t make sense. Politics as usual.

I’d say follow the data. Which ever way produces the best results use that. What someone feels like is the best should show the best results. So much of what I have seen our politicians choose is arbitrary and doesn’t make sense. My state of Washington for example shut down all of the construction jobs but continue to let the construction workers work on our new arena. Doesn’t make sense. Politics as usual.
That i didn't know but to shut construction down is going too far. At dca theyve been doing the construction all pandemic long despite have nearly 20 of them contract covid. Data and science should be front.

That i didn't know but to shut construction down is going too far. At dca theyve been doing the construction all pandemic long despite have nearly 20 of them contract covid. Data and science should be front.
I agree. They shut down construction jobs around March and allowed them back to work early summer. Some people I know couldn't last and went under.

Latest posts