Good bye to my family

I just wanted to say good bye to all of my old friends and people who were like family to me at USAirways. Yes, I am finally leaving and really retiring from the airline industry.
You see SOME of those at the top don't believe in family or making a small mistake in a time of need.
How soon Doug etc can forget eh? Glad THEY do EVERYTHING perfectly and follow EVERY rule all the time! :huh:

I love you all--phxmama you're a true friend and we will meet someday--Chris you're also amazing and it was fun on our flight--gee we were the first.

UM, I ASSUME you meant I was the first person you met from the board? :rolleyes:
PLEASE keep in touch and I know you will still monitor the board. Once it's in your blood, you are hooked.
I will never forget our cross country flight and all the people we met. Our welcome in PHX made us all feel like celebs! Love you sweetie!

UM, I ASSUME you meant I was the first person you met from the board? :rolleyes:
PLEASE keep in touch and I know you will still monitor the board. Once it's in your blood, you are hooked.
I will never forget our cross country flight and all the people we met. Our welcome in PHX made us all feel like celebs! Love you sweetie!
Thanks Chris and keep those checkered pants flying. Hehehe only those onboard know what I'm talking about--You are a great friend. Come out visit me sometime and bring your lovley wife.

Thanks Chris and keep those checkered pants flying. Hehehe only those onboard know what I'm talking about--You are a great friend. Come out visit me sometime and bring your lovley wife.
LOL, guess we are in a sort of exclusive club on that one. Yes, we hope to get out that way sometime, never been there. Email me and tell me about your next career. Did I tell you about mine? :rolleyes:

LOL, guess we are in a sort of exclusive club on that one. Yes, we hope to get out that way sometime, never been there. Email me and tell me about your next career. Did I tell you about mine? :rolleyes:
Okay everyone watch out for the checkered pants flying around airports in golf carts!!