Goodbye for now

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Goodbye for now

I was hoping for clairvoyance of mind when I wrote this , but alas it never came . Instead the only thing that I could think of was an old poem by Dylan with some new verses .

Do not go gentle into that good night
Our rage should burn and rave till the close of day
Rage rage against the dying of the light

CEO’s and COO’s ,millionaires and billionaires ,
Rich though they be , poor are they in spirit
For they will go into that good night.

Apathetic men, the last wave by, crying how dim
Their frail deeds might have seemed ,wishing they had only tried
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Brothers and sisters who seek to find their final fate ,
Will learn too late, they took the bait , in the end ......they will sit and wait .
Do not go gentle into that good night.

And you I see sitting there on that sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears.
I pray,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Yours in solidarity Freedom

Goodbye for now

I was hoping for clairvoyance of mind when I wrote this , but alas it never came . Instead the only thing that I could think of was an old poem by Dylan with some new verses .

PLEASE FREEDOM:
DO Not Leave WE NEED YOU, You provide HOPE, To Some That Are not Being LEAD, like sheep & Are Hearing the NEGATIVE BS from The ALL knowing EXPERT'S Remember HIND Site is 20--20.
Your Voice is Needed.
Mr E. :up:

Goodbye for now

PLEASE FREEDOM:
DO Not Leave WE NEED YOU, You provide HOPE, To Some That Are not Being LEAD, like sheep & Are Hearing the NEGATIVE BS from The ALL knowing EXPERT'S Remember HIND Site is 20--20.
Your Voice is Needed.
Mr E. :up:

BURN OUT is HUGE!! Take some time off and come back. You ARE important!!

Freedom's true idenity.

parker.jpg

Why is this man smiling? ($$$$$$$$)

Presiding over an unprecedented collapse of airline operational reliability and abusing customers and employees alike. What a disappointment you turned out to be, Doug. I wonder how you execs can even face the employees with the mess you are making. Unbelievable.

Not saying "Freedom" was one, but time after time when there is a critical labor issue, new identities pop up to pump propaganda on these boards. This was a tactic used by CCY in the past and it continues out in the Sandcastle. They usually are prolific posters until one key issue is settled then they disappear. They may be stealth posters for the company or for a particular union, but they don't stick around... another one trick pony? Vote was NO, issue over, poster leaves.

It's always amusing to me how they reveal themselves for what they are and don't even realize it. Astute veterans can usually spot them within five to ten posts.

Strangers, in a Strange Land.

As for Freedom, I'm sure he is still here with a different screen name and slightly different style.