Terror Over Washington!

I first read this yesterday but didn't know how to respond to it. My first impression was it was over Dramatized. I couldn't respond though because the only thing I could think of was the fact that the Passengers on that flight, at the time were not over dramatizing.

Guess they'll do whatever they can to Sell Papers!!!

GOOD JOB TO THE CREW ON 696 !!!!!! :up: :up:

Another great job on the part of Corporate Communications! And particularly Spokesman Castelveter.

Spokesman Castelveter's initial statement to The Post:

"He did not do a touchdown," said Castelveter, who said he spoke with the pilot. "He did a flyby, learned that the landing gear was down and landed normally."

Spokesman Castelveter's later statement to The Post:

A US Airways spokesman, David Castelveter, had denied Monday that the pilot had made such a touchdown before coming around again to land safely. He said yesterday that "there must have been a misunderstanding" between him and the airline officials who gave him the information.

Very impressive, CCY.

Okay I've heard of a "Touch N Go" but the only "Touchdown" I've ever heard of was in Football....

Just wondering if someone had Monday Night Football on his Mind !!!!

Colby said:
Okay I've heard of a "Touch N Go" but the only "Touchdown" I've ever heard of was in Football....

Just wondering if someone had Monday Night Football on his Mind !!!!
The space shuttle touches down...What flight level did they reach? Maybe that's the qualifier.