GOP...C A V E - I N - J O B........Part 2

Ahhh, the 'Good ol' END of DAYS. "JC" is on the Horizon.
Brother,...I know an Evangelical TV NUT JOB, who's selling a new found batch of HOLY OIL, that will cure Lumbago !

(File under the "Dumbing down of America") !

You dingbat, he's talking about sequestration not the second coming unless you're referring to Obama trashing the 22nd and going for a hat trick....then it will be the second coming.

You dingbat, he's talking about sequestration not the second coming unless you're referring to Obama trashing the 22nd and going for a hat trick....then it will be the second coming.
If he were 2 inches taller it would have hit him right in the forehead. But again, he is still waiting for troops to be withdrawn from Iraq and Robert E. Lee to surrender!

Obama spent the past few weeks talking about the slow-motion trainwreck of indiscriminate across-the-board cuts, then asked Americans "What exactly do you want me to do".

Well Mr. President. you demanded it, you own it – you pathetic, Ivy League educated imbecile.

Ahhh, the 'Good ol' END of DAYS. "JC" is on the Horizon.
Brother,...I know an Evangelical TV NUT JOB, who's selling a new found batch of HOLY OIL, that will cure Lumbago !
3531a34faafcd3d5ab8749a94f57319e.gif

(File under the "Dumbing down of America") !

Rep. Paul Ryan: House budget will assume the repeal of ‘ObamaCare’

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Sunday said he will not back down from the battle to repeal the 2010 Affordable Care Act even though some Republicans think the party should move on.
Ryan dismissed criticism that House Republicans have virtually no chance of dismantling the signature legislative accomplishment of Obama’s first term and their efforts might be better expended elsewhere.

Where's the Demorats budget proposal ? Oh, they've already submitted it ! "Spend, Spend, Spend.................and raise taxes !"