Guest Pass refunds?

yvrusfa

Advanced
Hello all!

I am a west f/a and in need of a refund for 2 unused guest passes paid for online by credit card and e-ticketed.

These are refundable are they not?

I looked on the hub and only found a form to process a refund for a "paper ticket". Does anyone know where I might find the form?

Thanks!! :)

i dont believe they are refundable there were 2 agents in my city that tried to get refunds back and both got letters stating that they are good for like 1 oe 2 yrs but arenot refundable

If they are electronic they dont need to be processed on a paper form. They can be refund requested at any ATO (and possibly rez, although not sure if they have the same capability). Try calling the employee pass line 800-325-9999 and see if they can do it. If not, send me a pm and we'll talk. I havent seen anything where guest passes are nonrefundable, but with all the changes (and not updated DRS pages) they could have changed it.

If they are electronic they dont need to be processed on a paper form. They can be refund requested at any ATO (and possibly rez, although not sure if they have the same capability). Try calling the employee pass line 800-325-9999 and see if they can do it. If not, send me a pm and we'll talk. I havent seen anything where guest passes are nonrefundable, but with all the changes (and not updated DRS pages) they could have changed it.

thanks tadjr...

i will call res and perhaps pass bureau and check. i wil also send you a p.m if i don't get it resolved that way.

thanks again.

Guest Passes are refundable just like a regular ETKT, CTRL E, F9, F7 and submit for etkt refund make sure any part of the etkt does not any type of status. FYI each Guest Pass is subject to a 10.00 service fee. I recently called the Refund Dept and got in very quickly.