Gun Threads - Merged

Bill Vestrup said:
I'm sure the BLM apologists will find something wrong with how this genius was treated.

http://youtu.be/xkci3wFr-Gk
Now there's a "summary execution" if ever there was one. No trial no verdict no nothing. Couldn't those cops have talked it out? Goddam police death squads.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Maybe all you social justice warriors in here should give this man a listen..........

Reactions: 1 person
Zom JFK said:
Now there's a "summary execution" if ever there was one. No trial no verdict no nothing. Couldn't those cops have talked it out? Goddam police death squads.

No apologies from me....but you DO realize that there is a difference between killing a guy for assault and killing a guy for selling loosies or for a burned out taillight don't you?   

KCFlyer said:

No apologies from me....but you DO realize that there is a difference between killing a guy for assault and killing a guy for selling loosies or for a burned out taillight don't you?   
You just wont let that falsehood go will you. Do you think if you say it enough times it will become the truth? For the LAST time Eric Garner was NOT executed by police for selling loosies. He RESISTED ARREST! When someone RESISTS ARREST all kinds of things can happen. In this case unfortunately it led to his death. The cop set out to subdue him, NOT KILL HIM. Cant you get that through your head?

Zom JFK said:
You just wont let that falsehood go will you. Do you think if you say it enough times it will become the truth? For the LAST time Eric Garner was NOT executed by police for selling loosies. He RESISTED ARREST! When someone RESISTS ARREST all kinds of things can happen. In this case unfortunately it led to his death. The cop set out to subdue him, NOT KILL HIM. Cant you get that through your head?

Hmmm....in a situation where a perp was resisting arrest by not leaving the street corner he was selling loosies on, it's a GREAT opportunity to try the kumbaya tactics that KC uses.   He was a fat guy selling loosies and 5 cops took him down for "resisting".  There's a better way to handle that.  It takes TWO sides and a little patience.  The cop set out to subdue him by using a choke hold that was not permitted to be used by police.  But....in the bigger picture - a youth in NYC was saved from the evils of tobacco by the brave actions of the boys in blue. 

Can't you two agree that this was a one-off stupid event where cops overplayed?

Even Zom cannot justify a take down and choke hold of the guy. Hell, cops back off of car chase situations to prevent accidents now. Why not that one?

BTW, I have a family of cops. One 40+ Years State And One 35 Year Major city, So Spare Me The Lecture Zom.

KCFlyer said:

Hmmm....in a situation where a perp was resisting arrest by not leaving the street corner he was selling loosies on, it's a GREAT opportunity to try the kumbaya tactics that KC uses.   He was a fat guy selling loosies and 5 cops took him down for "resisting".  There's a better way to handle that.  It takes TWO sides and a little patience.  The cop set out to subdue him by using a choke hold that was not permitted to be used by police.  But....in the bigger picture - a youth in NYC was saved from the evils of tobacco by the brave actions of the boys in blue. 
Kumbaya tactics? You clearly have no clue about NYC. Zero. None. But hey you know better than the police that live and work here. This isn't Mr Rodgers neighborhood. According to you when a cop tells someone they are under arrest and the perp says screw you what should the cops do? Say please? Say oh ok forget the whole thing? Try to hug it out? Have four out of the five cops stay out of it and declare a fair fight? You have no idea what the police here put up with on a daily basis but go ahead thinking you know what you are talking about.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Even Zom cannot justify a take down and choke hold of the guy. Hell, cops back off of car chase situations to prevent accidents now. Why not that one?
BTW, I have a family of cops. One 40+ Years State And One 35 Year Major city, So Spare Me The Lecture Zom.
BTW, I think you're lying about having family members in blue. If you did I'm sure they would think you're a disgrace and a despicable person.

Reactions: 1 person
Zom JFK said:
Kumbaya tactics? You clearly have no clue about NYC. Zero. None. But hey you know better than the police that live and work here. This isn't Mr Rodgers neighborhood. According to you when a cop tells someone they are under arrest and the perp says screw you what should the cops do? Say please? Say oh ok forget the whole thing? Try to hug it out? Have four out of the five cops stay out of it and declare a fair fight? You have no idea what the police here put up with on a daily basis but go ahead thinking you know what you are talking about.

They should try to de-escalate a situation that is NOT threatening their or anyone elses lives.  

Glenn Quagmire said:

Glen you clearly have no idea who my family and friends are so ill try to let you down easy. And no I don't think ill spare you the lecture. My Father (PO), brother(Sgt), aunt(Sgt), brother in law(Sgt), and three close friends (all PO) were and are all NYPD. I never said the choke hold was kosher. I think its horrible that Garner died. But make no mistake he brought it on himself. He was not "executed" or "murdered" like KC maintains. When you RESIST ARREST you put the cop in a bad position where he doesn't know what you're capable of. You having a family of cops should know that. Guys like KC love to Monday morning quarterback these things but walk a mile in the cops shoes before you open your mouth. 

Reactions: 2 people
Bill Vestrup said:
BTW, I think you're lying about having family members in blue. If you did I'm sure they would think you're a disgrace and a despicable person.
Hey Petey

Latest posts