Gun Threads - Merged

Bill Vestrup said:
It's called Karma, if you act like a belligerent thug then all bets are off.
Show me in the Constitution or any other law where that is a crime. punishable by death with out a trial, conviction and sentencing.

700UW said:
Show me in the Constitution or any other law where that is a crime. punishable by death with out a trial, conviction and sentencing.
If the thug degenerates would have complied then they would have been afforded due process.

But they themselves interrupted that by acting like thug degenerates.

They got what they deserved.

Btw, another LEO was found not guilty (via the facts) in the case of Freddy (thug degenerate) Gray.

What does that tell you?

Kev3188 said:
Did I miss his resurrection?

700UW said:
So you examined the body Quincy?

vlcsnap-2014-11-29-22h47m06s197.png

Choke hold by cop killed NY man, medical examiner says

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/justice/new-york-choke-hold-death/

Look I don't know where you live but I am in NYC. Let me tell you it isn't playtime here. When you go against the law you usually loose no matter what race or gender you are.. If there were any grounds to prosecute those cops it would have happened. Garner brought it on himself end of story. Monday morning quarterbacks like you pushing this narrative that police in this country are some kind of death squad hunting black males down and executing them for no reason are misguided at best and dangerous at worst.

700UW said:

Disobeying Lawful Police Orders

Disobeying a police officer: Don’t do it. You will likely be charged with a crime.
The situation often arises when a LEO (law enforcement officer) tells you to turn around and put your hands behind you back so he/she can cuff you. LEOs have the right to do this. The decision to cuff you is theirs alone. It is for their protection and you must comply.
The LEO’s decision to cuff you may be because you seemed agitated, or were waving your hands around, or (often, in my case) because they learn that you are carrying a sidearm. They need not tell you the reason to cuff you and you should not ask. Just comply.

You control the level of violence, not the LEO. If you comply upon the LEO request, then smiles and politeness will reign. If you comply only when the LEO issues a stern command, tempers will rise. If you force the officer to lay hands on you, you are committing a crime, and so forth. One way or another, you will be forced to comply. You control how much force the LEO uses by how easily you comply.

http://ccwvslaw.org/item/808

Bill Vestrup said:
If the thug degenerates would have complied then they would have been afforded due process.
But they themselves interrupted that by acting like thug degenerates.
They got what they deserved.
Btw, another LEO was found not guilty (via the facts) in the case of Freddy (thug degenerate) Gray.
What does that tell you?
Philando Castile complied. He was shot anyway. Now what?

Kev3188 said:
They do.

And apparently selling them in NYC can be lethal as well...
Selling them and RESISTING ARREST can get you killed. Committing any kind of crime and RESISTING ARREST can get you killed. Best to comply with the police.

Kev3188 said:
Philando Castile complied. He was shot anyway. Now what?

Wasn't he told not to reach for the visible gun in his lap. Debate as to the permit.

What about the BOLO for robbery and the pic's off his ladys cell phone holding stolen cigarettes?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/another-anti-cop-media-fail-castile-gun-lap-failed-comply-not-move-order/

Bill Vestrup said:
He didn't get killed for selling cigarettes.

Facts matter.

Failed to comply with a lawful police order.

Back