Gun Threads - Merged

Glenn Quagmire said:
I agree Zom.

Some of the family i mentioned are lifelong NY city and state. It should never have escalated. As I said, this is a one off event. The problem with all of these events now is social media. This all used to happen before clicks meant money. Now every event is posted with the spin any media outlet chooses to ptesent.

Society is addicted to click bait and the savvy media know it. Shame on us. I don't have an answer to it. I wish I did Zom.
I know there are bad cops out there. The cop in SC that shot that guy as he was running away comes to mind. I cant see any justification there. I think its safe to say that cop is going to jail. However the vast majority are doing the right thing. But for BLM to push this narrative that police in this country are hunting down black males and executing them just isn't true and is starting to cause real damage. Just ask the families of the three police officers murdered in Baton Rouge.

Reactions: 1 person
OgieJFK said:
I agree social media is big part of the problem. The main stream media is a problem that feeds this hate all for ratings, an agenda, and money. And last but not least is our politicians and the zealous nutjobs that support them. As the Left and the Right wing supporters are brawling in the streets...they're down the block eating some surf and turf at the finest steakhouse laughing at the sheep.
Please keep that in mind the next time someone gets all hopped up about Fox or MSNBC...

Zom JFK said:
Now there's a "summary execution" if ever there was one. No trial no verdict no nothing. Couldn't those cops have talked it out? Goddam police death squads.

Kinda went south when the perp grabbed the cops gun. All bets are off then.

Was that dude high 'er what?

you have such a hatred for law enforcement it's disgusting really how may time just today do you suppose cops saved someones life ? you can't be bothered to look for that can you?

KCFlyer said:
Odd..the video was longer that the time between when I posted and when you posted.  Thanks for not watching.  
I apologize KC. You are right I didn't watch that one. My bad I thought you re-posted the last video. I'll look at it tomorrow if I'm able to get on.

cltrat said:
you have such a hatred for law enforcement it's disgusting really how may time just today do you suppose cops saved someones life ? you can't be bothered to look for that can you?
So it's ok to shoot an innocent man who has done nothing wrong?

Wrong mom worked for the Nassau County Police and my stepbrother was a NYC Cop for over 20 years.

Try spewing your hatred elsewhere, I don't need a stalker

700UW said:
So it's ok to shoot an innocent man who has done nothing wrong?

Wrong mom worked for the Nassau County Police and my stepbrother was a NYC Cop for over 20 years.

Try spewing your hatred elsewhere, I don't need a stalker
you're hardly worth stalking and after what you posted here in that meme I don't believe anything you say