Gun Threads - Merged

cltrat said:
you're hardly worth stalking and after what you posted here in that meme I don't believe anything you say
But yet you still comment on my posts.

700UW said:
So it's ok to shoot an innocent man who has done nothing wrong?

Wrong mom worked for the Nassau County Police and my stepbrother was a NYC Cop for over 20 years.

Try spewing your hatred elsewhere, I don't need a stalker

It's very obvious the cop was thinking differently.

Looks like he now has a lot of explaining to do.

One officer, armed with an assault weapon, deliberately aimed the gun at protesters and journalists, forcing them to retreatHuffPost senior crime reporter David Lohr was among them.

“An officer just pointed a machine gun at me,” Lohr says in the live-stream. “I’m not quite sure what that female officer was doing; she pointed an assault rifle at us.” 

Looks like she got their attention.

“They’re trying to kill us. We are peaceful,” one protester, who didn’t give her name, told Lohr in the video. “They want a reason to shoot us down in the street, but we’re not gonna give them one. We’re gonna remain peaceful. But we’re out here and we’re not afraid.” 
“They want to be able to say we’re savages. Never,” she added. “We’re warriors.” 

Protesters chanted “No justice, no peace” and “F*ck the police” as they marched through Baton Rouge, where Sterling was killed days earlier. Officers blocked off roads to prevent marchers from going down the highway and forcefully arrested those who failed to move.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/baton-rouge-assault-weapon-huffpost-reporter-protesters_us_5782415be4b0c590f7e9b48e

13880393_1237201416310704_1214438458966448480_n.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I believe one of the Democrats worst nightmares would be, if Trump were elected, if Trey  Dowdy was named as Attorney General.

Latest posts