Help Me Please - I Have A Billing Problem and Nobody Can Help Me

:up:

You're a good man. You made a mistake, admitted to everyone that it was your mistake, then you thanked the people who helped you realize it was your mistake and helped you correct it!

Kudos to you--you was brung up right!

Somewhere in here there is a message for the inhabitants of the SandCastle.......admitting ones failures and mistakes says a whole bunch about ones character....HMMMMMMM

I think that the lesson to be learned here is that the customer was not given the proper tools to investigate the matter on his own. If he had been, he would have realized what the trip was, and that would have been the end of the story. But since he was not, US should have assisted him in figuring it out. They did not. A customer should not have to resort to internet bulletin boards to get the attention of someone in an airline's customer service department!!!

Glad it all worked out for you, SolidCactus!

I think that the lesson to be learned here is that the customer was not given the proper tools to investigate the matter on his own. If he had been, he would have realized what the trip was, and that would have been the end of the story. But since he was not, US should have assisted him in figuring it out. They did not. A customer should not have to resort to internet bulletin boards to get the attention of someone in an airline's customer service department!!!

Glad it all worked out for you, SolidCactus!
Thanks SS, I'm sure things will only get better in time. If anything comes out of this, or if anyone at Tempe pays attention to these boards, PLEASE call your business contacts at Bank of America and PLEASE ask them to put FULL ticket numbers on the bank statement. That alone would have saved us all a ton of time.

Also, PLEASE try to find a way to show ALL of our flight history in "My Dividend Miles" on the website. Even phone reservatons. Can't they all be tied together with our Dividend Miles number?

In any case, the people who called me today from Tempe really cared about helping me, and I felt the love. Communication was excellent.

Maybe if anything could be improved from this experience, it would be some form of problem escallation process within US. I know it is easier said than done, but it would have been better if the CP desk had a way to escallate my question to management. A way to maybe enter a "ticket", that someone else could research.

In any case, I still think US is a better company today than it was in 2007 - and it really stinks that oil prices are sucking the life out of every one of us...

Thanks SS, I'm sure things will only get better in time. If anything comes out of this, or if anyone at Tempe pays attention to these boards, PLEASE call your business contacts at Bank of America and PLEASE ask them to put FULL ticket numbers on the bank statement. That alone would have saved us all a ton of time.

Also, PLEASE try to find a way to show ALL of our flight history in "My Dividend Miles" on the website. Even phone reservatons. Can't they all be tied together with our Dividend Miles number?

In any case, the people who called me today from Tempe really cared about helping me, and I felt the love. Communication was excellent.

Maybe if anything could be improved from this experience, it would be some form of problem escallation process within US. I know it is easier said than done, but it would have been better if the CP desk had a way to escallate my question to management. A way to maybe enter a "ticket", that someone else could research.

In any case, I still think US is a better company today than it was in 2007 - and it really stinks that oil prices are sucking the life out of every one of us...

You are an unusual person!! One that accepts responsibility for his/her actions and thanks those that attempt to help you out of your problem. I agree the website leaves much to be desired. (I always tried to help everyone, but was way inclined to go the extra mile when the blame wasn't placed on me because I work at XYZ. I've also found that when I am the customer, and admit the problem was my fault, the person on the other end of the phone is always more accommodating).
Thanks for sharing the final outcome and I am glad you were pleased with the help you received from Tempe. :up:

Latest posts