Here’s the Problem---Hilary the Best of the Dog Pile?

700IAM

Veteran
Aug 30, 2006
I loathe BO! I think he‘s a mommy‘s boy who has been sheltered his entire life and now O W has become his new mommy.

I can’t even think of J M being our new swollen cheek president. Chuck's right---he is just too old, besides many other reasons.

Who is left….Hilary the wife of Billy the snake…guess if I even bother voting it will have to be for Hilary and all that means---if I even vote this time around because my conscience must survive it.

Like I said…God Help Us

I loathe BO! I think he‘s a mommy‘s boy who has been sheltered his entire life and now O W has become his new mommy.

I can’t even think of J M being our new swollen cheek president. Chuck's right---he is just too old, besides many other reasons.

Who is left….Hilary the wife of Billy the snake…guess if I even bother voting it will have to be for Hilary and all that means---if I even vote this time around because my conscience must survive it.

Like I said…God Help Us

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Hillary...the wife of Billy the snake"

700IAM,

Do YOU propose that HC...wanted "billy" to do what he did to her ???

Do YOU think that she condoned what he did to her ???

Do you propose that Clelsea Clinton wanted what her father DID, that affected her, to happen ?

Do YOU think that CC condoned what her father did ??

Do you think that HC, and yes BC(to an extent) have done a good job raising their daughter?

BC IMHO, was a good president,..BUT...a Moral Failure BIG TIME.

Somewhere in that favorite "book" of yours, there's words written that go something like this;........."turn the other cheek", ..(or hows this one
),..."judgement is MINE ALONE sayeth the Lord" !!!

Now I know your FAMILIAR with those words

If you DON'T LIKE HC for her stance on ABORTION(and I strongly suspect that YOU DON'T), ..fine, that's your right.

However,..."IF" that Individual...HC supports things that you know in your heart to be helpful to other Human Beings, ..than support those things !

Be MAN enough to say with honesty, that.."I DON'T support HC on her Ideas for..."A, B, C or D"................but ALSO be honest to say that you support HC, on her Ideas on...."E,F + G"

You may be Surprised to Find that SHE is far and away, the Smarter of the Clintons !!

For what it's worth, I've asked (of) our CREATOR to touch your heart !

Peace

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

700IAM,

Do you propose that Clelsea Clinton wanted what her father DID, that affected her, to happen ?

Do you think that HC, and yes BC(to an extent) have done a good job raising their daughter?

Somewhere in that favorite "book" of yours, there's words written that go something like this;........."turn the other cheek", ..(or hows this one

If you DON'T LIKE HC for her stance on ABORTION(and I strongly suspect that YOU DON'T), ..fine, that's your right.

However,..."IF" that Individual...HC supports things that you know in your heart to be helpful to other Human Beings, ..than support those things !

Be MAN enough to say with honesty, that.."I DON'T support HC on her Ideas for..."A, B, C or D"................but ALSO be honest to say that you support HC, on her Ideas on...."E,F + G"

You may be Surprised to Find that SHE is far and away, the Smarter of the Clintons !!

Peace
NHBB,

Don't be surprised when Billary comes out... :lol:
B) UT

700IAM,

Peace

Do you think this touchy feely Bill/Hill thing is a sales pitch for stupid Americans?

Do you think she could keep that idiot from stealing her place? :lol:

Do you think this touchy feely Bill/Hill thing is a sales pitch for stupid Americans?

Do you think she could keep that idiot from stealing her place? :lol:

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

(Honest Answers DELL, is what you'll always get from me)

Your first question.............YES(due in large part to politics)

Second question(I'm going to guess that you mean that if she's elected that she should tell BC to 'Get lost")................YES, ABSOLUTELY !!!

So far it is still a horse race. Obama is less than 100 delegates away from Clinton. With any luck the Dems will actually have a real convention this year. If that happens, I think there is a good chance that Obama could win the nomination. I still believe he has the best chance to beat McCain.

The way I see it, if it's Clinton/McCain, the moderates will go to McCain. If it's Obama/McCain the moderates will go to Obama. The fringe people like 700 don't really matter in the big picture this election just due to the sheer number of people who are voting. The numbers are just phenomenal

As a common theme among many of the super tuesday states, it appears that the more educated a person is, the more likely they are to vote for Obama. The least-educated folks are more likely to vote for Clinton. Take Conneticut and Delaware as an example. Interesting stuff.

As a common theme among many of the super tuesday states, it appears that the more educated a person is, the more likely they are to vote for Obama. The least-educated folks are more likely to vote for Clinton. Take Conneticut and Delaware as an example. Interesting stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW, Lily.

I CAN'T believe..YOU made a statement like that !

Perhaps you've OVERLOOKED the state of MASSACHUSETTS ??????????

Looks like others support this theory as well

NY times article.

Both campaigns are already looking ahead to March 4, when Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, and Vermont vote, producing the second-largest single day total of delegates, 534. Mr. Wolfson, the Clinton adviser, said Mrs. Clinton expected to do well in Ohio, where she has a 20-point lead in polls and the support of Gov. Ted Strickland. Ohio is favorable terrain for her because there are large numbers of her most reliable voters, men and women without college degrees and incomes under $50,000 a year.

Bear, just because one or two states are different, does not make a statistic invalid. Go to CNN and go to their politics link. Type exit poll in the search engine. Nearly every state I looked at broke down the way Lilly and the above quote described.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW, Lily.

I CAN'T believe..YOU made a statement like that !

Perhaps you've OVERLOOKED the state of MASSACHUSETTS ??????????

Perhaps YOU OVERLOOKED some other states, such as ALABAMA, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNETICUT, DELAWARE, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA. I am confident there are more states as well, and they will prove true once exit polls are published.

OK Lily, now Im a believer!!!! :up:

Who knows Local, it could be that the cream of the crop didn't vote for either, seeing that they may be republicans??? In all seriousness though, national exit polls tonight are showing Democrats a varying divisions based on education and age. The more educated the voter, the more likely he or she is an Obama supporter.

Democrats with a college degree prefer Obama, 51 percent to 41 percent. Democrats without a college degree go for Clinton 52 percent to 43 percent.

– CNN Senior Political Analyst Bill Schneider

Latest posts

Back