Herman Cain !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
First off, This IS NOT a disrespectful topic about Herman Cain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However a LOT can be learned from the FACTS.

1. Herman Cain advocated, that at the M O R O N S TULSA RALLY that masks were not necessary.

2. Herman Cain Caught COVID-19

3. Today, Herman Cain ' Bought-the-Farm ' !!

R I P...... H C !

You left out the fact that as a 74 year old cancer survivor, he basically had no immune system.

Freedom is inherently dangerous.

Cain chose freedom over fear.

Not all of us fear death, Bears. It's unavoidable, so you have a choice to go down living free and enjoying what life has to offer, or you can be like millions of senior citizens huddled in "safe solitude" with no human contact, no enjoyment, and really no immediate hope.

Not all of us fear death, Bears. It's unavoidable, so you have a choice to go down living free and enjoying what life has to offer, or you can be like millions of senior citizens huddled in "safe solitude" with no human contact, no enjoyment, and really no immediate hope.

Not so sure (uncle) Herman saw it your way.

#1, He "took a shot" figuring he wouldn't get infected

#2, I'm guessing he was Shocked when he got infected, and probably WISHED like HELLL he wore a mask, and kept himself distanced.

#3, 'Game, set, Match' !!

Not so sure (uncle) Herman saw it your way.

#1, He "took a shot" figuring he wouldn't get infected

#2, I'm guessing he was Shocked when he got infected, and probably WISHED like HELLL he wore a mask, and kept himself distanced.

#3, 'Game, set, Match' !!
Bears wearing a mask does not protect YOU unless it is N95 or N99 rated. It only protects others FROM you.

That is one thing I learned in the COVID ward. If you recall I was not required to wear a mask though they knew for a fact I was infected. In fact I was told to remove the mask I had on when I arrived and throw it in the trash.

Bears wearing a mask does not protect YOU unless it is N95 or N99 rated. It only protects others FROM you.

That is one thing I learned in the COVID ward. If you recall I was not required to wear a mask though they knew for a fact I was infected. In fact I was told to remove the mask I had on when I arrived and throw it in the trash.

N95's, that's what I have !

We all know from our youth that we will die someday. Most just choose not to think about it till we get old. God knows when and where we will die and that won't change.

Well true, Seatacus.

However If, as I was standing on the RR Tracks, and someone told me that AMTRAK'S Acela Express was coming in a minute, haulin' asss @ 150 mph., I'd Remove myself in a NY Minute !!

PS,

GOD doesn't know,...NATURE KNOWS !!

Well true, Seatacus.

However If, as I was standing on the RR Tracks, and someone told me that AMTRAK'S Acela Express was coming in a minute, haulin' asss @ 150 mph., I'd Remove myself in a NY Minute !!

PS,

Only if you were paying attention. You never know. Maybe some fine day when you are walking the tracks and had your headphones on listening to some Dire Straits tunes you just might not hear the train a comin'.

Suit yourself Bears

Well true, Seatacus.

PS,

god-is-the-story-nature-tells-to-those-who-are-listening-quote-1.jpg