Housekeeping again/Split topic

PITbull

Veteran
Dec 29, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Dear Moderator,

Why is it that USA320 can call greeter a liar. But, UAL TECH posts gets partially deleted?

I just don't get it. I know you saw this.

I thought all posters were to be treated the same...

PITbull said:
Dear Moderator,

Why is it that USA320 can call greeter a liar. But, UAL TECH posts gets partially deleted?

I just don't get it. I know you saw this.

I thought all posters were to be treated the same...
[post="187358"][/post]​

Dear Moderator...answer her question, it's a fair one......

EyeInTheSky said:
Whoop, whoop, pull up! PERSONAL COMMENTS DELETED. Seems to me you two used to be a band of brothers being United 570 and all. Seems one of you is keeping it real and the other one is forgetting where he came from.
[post="187461"][/post]​

wait a minute you delete eyeintheskys comment but you don't delete usa320pilots comment? what kind of place are you people running here?

BillLumbergh said:
Which comment?
[post="187469"][/post]​

usa320pilot's comment to walmartgreeter about living with the parents. the comments you deleted by eyeintehsky stated that he too lives with a parent. so what you are saying is its okay for usa320pilot to say that but somebody cant say that about him. i am confused here.

BillLumbergh said:
I don't know. There are lots of captains on the message board.
[post="187475"][/post]​
so that's the problem! why not have some first officers for a change. we don't have that commander complex.

FlyingHippie said:
so that's the problem! why not have some first officers for a change. we don't have that commander complex.
[post="187477"][/post]​

Again, we have lots of captains and former captains on the message board, so I have no idea who you are speaking of.

As to the "live at home comment," I hadn't seen that until this morning (its been a long-post wedding weekend for a family member). They've been deleted now.

Better?

Bill, I am not out to be a pain in your craw, I (and a lot of others on here) just don't like it when a particular poster gets away with so much. Do you understand where I am coming from? Thanks.

EyeInTheSky said:
Bill, I am not out to be a pain in your craw, I (and a lot of others on here) just don't like it when a particular poster gets away with so much. Do you understand where I am coming from? Thanks.
[post="187481"][/post]​

I agree.

Bill, you discriminate against certain posters and this is "unfair" again. USA320 called Greeter a liar and you let that go, then two posts below that...you deleted UAL-TECH's post. :angry:

What's up with that? Kevin and Kyle MAY relax the rules a little on our board...I think you need to maybe confer with them a little...

Don't you guys have meetings or something?