how bout a full page apology letter in usa today

If we are in "Survival Mode" than NO upper management or family member should be trvling posiitive space unless on company business. I dont see ANY of them giving up anything. DP bought stock, he didnt give up his salary. Theres a chance he could make money. Make upper management give up something before they ask employees or customers to give up anything else! If they want to trvl let them buy a seat of non rev like the little people. I want to see management feel the pain too. I feel for our f/a's and dont think a 2 dollar coke is the solution to 140 barrel oil prices. Try to remember what to charge for which type of tkt and which change fee and how many bags depending on when your tkt was purchased etc. Its out of control!!! They need to feel like they are contributing too, NO MORE LEISURE POSITIVE SEATS FOR UPPER MANAGEMENT, remember its 300 dollars rt in fuel costs alone, thats a hell of alot of 2 dollar cokes! Mama

nice post and I agree!!!! Front line and F/A are being made to bear the brunt of this....less bags and the ramp makes out...counters seem to be taking in more cash than ever....still waiting to see/hear how it will be handled at the gates when the c/o is oversize because it is not TSA's job to size up luggage.....do they get sent back to the gate podium? Charge only? What about the pax that US attract that do not have extra cash? Or even a charge card? Does that get waived? Is there a button for that----oncce a year traveler that saved all year and has no extra??? And has no CC?

Latest posts

Back