How Obama repeatedly ignored warnings about ISIS

townpete said:
We should send all the pro Isis hugging liberal's instead. See how long they last waving the "tolerance" flag in their face.
You should sign up and go, since you have no problem sending others to die.

And since ISIS was created by the policies of Bush, all the conservatards should be forced to go, and you and the rest of them will be happy as you get to play with guns.

700UW said:
And since ISIS was created by the policies of Bush, all the conservatards should be forced to go, and you and the rest of them will be happy as you get to play with guns.

Still defending Isis I see.

700UW said:

Created by the policies of Bush, fed and nurtured by the Obama.

Doesn't really matter if Bob Dylan's grandmother created ISIS. What we going to do about it now?

700UW said:
ISIS was created from the vacuum left in Iraq by BaRack!

southwind said:
ISIS was created from the vacuum left in Iraq by BaRack!
Go back to school and learn to comprehend.

It's been posted numerous times how it was created, by Bush and Iraq wanted US troops out.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

700UW said:
Go back to school and learn to comprehend.

It's been posted numerous times how it was created, by Bush and Iraq wanted US troops out.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

That's not entirely accurate.

What killed the deal
The agreement failed over a demand that American troops be given immunity from prosecution by Iraqis, a very touchy political issue within the Iraqi Parliament. Some experts said Iraqi leaders may not have been willing to take great political risk with their citizens in exchange for a relatively small American force.
But no immunity meant no sizable residual troop presence.
"When the Americans asked for immunity, the Iraqi side answered that it was not possible," al-Maliki said in an October 2011 news conference. "The discussions over the number of trainers and the place of training stopped. Now that the issue of immunity was decided and that no immunity to be given, the withdrawal has started."
Three years later, as the Islamic State advanced in the country and shocked the world, a CNN reporter asked Obama if he regretted the decision not to leave a residual force in Iraq. Obama said, "Keep in mind, that wasn't a decision made by me. That was a decision made by the Iraqi government."
The political overtones have ratcheted up with international headlines about Islamic State, which also is called ISIS. Conservatives blame Obama for pulling out too soon, for leaving Iraq vulnerable, and liberals argue the pullout deadline was prescribed by Bush.

For a period, at least, the Obama administration did envision leaving 10,000 troops in Iraq past the Dec. 31, 2011, pullout of forces. That number went down to about 5,000 before negotiations stalled amid a legal snare over immunity of American forces in Iraqi courts.

Her claim is accurate but needs additional information. We rate her claim Mostly True.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/24/martha-raddatz/obama-wanted-keep-10000-troops-iraq-abcs-raddatz-c/

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:

lol  smh

700UW said:
Where do you see that?

Another conservatard making things up again.
you sure like to call people out for name calling and squeal for the modarator but have no problem doing it yourself     #zerocred

Reactions: 2 people
Your buddy calls liberals libtatds and nothing happens to him, don't like your own medicine?

He calls Hillary , Hitlery as I lost family members in the holocaust and my stepfather was in concentration camps.

But you seem more concerned with my posts and not the topic.

Just like last week, take your own advice.

700UW said:
Your buddy calls liberals libtatds and nothing happens to him, don't like your own medicine?

He calls Hillary , Hitlery as I lost family members in the holocaust and my stepfather was in concentration camps.

But you seem more concerned with my posts and not the topic.

Just like last week, take your own advice.

Grandma Jewel had a tat on her arm and lost immediate family and countless friends, too.
I've heard countless Jew jokes and slurs.....sat there and let them have their 'fun'. I let it go.

Look on the bright side.

They'll all be judged by a Jew one day.