Hp Board Approves The Merger

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
on www.justplanenews.com, the top article states that the board of America West Shareholders overwhelmingly approved the takeover by US Airways. That is one big step closer to gettin out of bankruptcy. good luck to all who are left on board

robbedagain said:
on www.justplanenews.com, the top article states that the board of America West Shareholders overwhelmingly approved the takeover by US Airways. That is one big step closer to gettin out of bankruptcy. good luck to all who are left on board
[post="299966"][/post]​
There is a link on another thread. The thread called "crucial" by etops.

robbedagain said:
[post="299966"][/post]​

The "takeover" by US Airways, huh? Funny I can't find that wording on the justplanenews site. Nice try.

barbeetantrums said:
The "takeover" by US Airways, huh? Funny I can't find that wording on the justplanenews site. Nice try.
[post="299973"][/post]​

:up:

The HP Board of Directors are understandably excited by the prospect of additional investment by the outside investors - but just wait until after the deal is done and they start pruning the old USAir into oblivion.

FWAAA said:
:up:

The HP Board of Directors are understandably excited by the prospect of additional investment by the outside investors - but just wait until after the deal is done and they start pruning the old USAir into oblivion.
[post="299975"][/post]​

Okay, as long as we're still here!

barbeetantrums said:
[post="299973"][/post]​
it didnt have to be in that exact wording but i put in there just to show the folks on this board

Back