I Think I Have To Side With The Unions Now

May 9, 2004
Yup.. I have been doing more research, 10K's, news articles, talking with insiders and I think that UAIR might just be trying to put the screws to the unions. Im not surprized ALPA gave in, since the pilots were the most grossly over paid of all the union groups (and still are). So, what does UAIR do?? They go kiss the pilots asses, and make some behind closed door deals and bam.. Now ALPA is UAIR mgmt's puppet, trying to pull the carpet out from under their union brothers and sisters, to suit the pilots own best interests.. That's just not american. I dont like the whole class warfare divide and conquor strategey.. That leads me to believe mgmt may just be digging a little deeper than they need to pull this thing around. I'm just a stock holder, I dont care how they save the company, but I will at least admit when Im wrong. Some one is getting hosed here... I hope your union reps are on the ball here..

usair_begins_with_u said:
Yup.. I have been doing more research, 10K's, news articles, talking with insiders and I think that UAIR might just be trying to put the screws to the unions. Im not surprized ALPA gave in, since the pilots were the most grossly over paid of all the union groups (and still are). So, what does UAIR do?? They go kiss the pilots asses, and make some behind closed door deals and bam.. Now ALPA is UAIR mgmt's puppet, trying to pull the carpet out from under their union brothers and sisters, to suit the pilots own best interests.. That's just not american. I dont like the whole class warfare divide and conquor strategey.. That leads me to believe mgmt may just be digging a little deeper than they need to pull this thing around. I'm just a stock holder, I dont care how they save the company, but I will at least admit when Im wrong. Some one is getting hosed here... I hope your union reps are on the ball here..
The company has always been able to divide and conquer the unions for the 20+ plus years that I have been here. We don't stick together because everyone has their own agenda and the co. knows this.

If management put as much effort into running this Company as they do pitting employee groups against each other, we would be more then profitable. Sad part is, that the Company claims they know what passengers want, I guess that is walking outside in the Rain to board an RJ because the Company WILL NOT spend money (a $1000.00 at most) for Boarding Bridge Bridges. I just guess they would rather pay the fines for breaking the ADA rules.