I will be more productive when.......

The bottom line as PhxMama has stated is the same here on the Eastside. New Hires galore and believe me how some actually got through training is suprising but I guess you have to take the good with the bad. As far as what CSD does in the east side, I find it amazing that we are getting blind transfers from CR for past date issues, blind transfers from the westside agents to work on things like reaccoming the pax on codeshare flts, taking irates on reservations made in reservations out west when the calls should be going to the westside not east. There are others and I can only assume it is the same for CSD West also. This is not a flame just to let you all know on the westside it is the same here on the eastside. Things are done differently here than there and bottom line we need to have some consistance in all rez. I for one when I have had to call the westside about Reissues(my 15minutes training can only go so far) I have been treated with respect which I appreciate. When I get a call from CSDWest I treat them with the same respect. As far as the vendors go....bloody well get rid of them. The blind transfers and agents who refuse to do their job is basically UNEXCUSABLE.

As far as the vendors go....bloody well get rid of them. The blind transfers and agents who refuse to do their job is basically UNEXCUSABLE.
Unfortunately, you are always going to have employees that choose not to do their job. It doesn't matter if they are new hires or 20+yr agents. That was my experience in Res for over 26 yrs. I've even had supervisors and team leads (when we had those) refuse to take a transfer, but continue to tell me go back and tell the pax X,Y,Z..I then firmly advised my superior, that no, the pax has requested to speak to someone else and here they come..and I transferred the call. Never got called down for that one.
Now, the wages new hires are paid are equivalent to fast food and that is the mentality of the employee. I had someone tell me that there was a newbie that had something to do during their shift, so they just got up and left. Came back when they were done. This occurred more than once before they were caught. Needless to say, they were terminated. Shoot, we were afraid to get up to go to the bathroom outside of scheduled breaks. Another instance, there was no sup on duty and it was a quiet evening, so the youngsters decided to have a wheelbarrow races in the aisle. Who knows what is in that mind set?..