I worry about this new business plan!

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/18/2003 11:04:31 AM REACC1 wrote:
[P]DELLDUDE- so? They can keep trippin'.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]they will,i droves.

To the Woe is Me crowd & Severed-N-Happy

Welcome to life fellow co-workers.

When the fact occurs to you that there are no guarantees, or promises owed anyone in this life, maybe attitudes will change. Until then, you will reap what you sow which is negative thoughts and feelings resulting in an unhappy individual. We all have free will which makes us either happy or miserable people. It is clear what choice some on this board have made for themselves. Read what Dell Dude posted about jobs, he is stating the facts, facts some choose not to believe,----Severed-N-Happy, MILLIONS would take those job!

Reacc1: I have never suggested to you or anyone to quit, but I am suggesting you change your thinking. If you do, you will not only live longer but be a nicer person to be around. Bitterness will only eat away your stomach and do nothing for your well being. Venting on these boards is fine and even healthy, but it goes beyond venting in what I am reading. I could write a book about how unfair life can be and other people’s stories would make mine pale in comparison. You either make a bad situation even worse or move forward in a positive way resulting in positive outcomes, your choice.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 11:24:49 AM cavalier wrote:

MILLIONS would take those job!

----------------
[/blockquote]

and 33 million Americans(1 in 8) are still at poverty level, and American businesses are closing up daily by the hundreds, not due entirely to employee attitude but by management induced failures and getting what you pay for.Quit attacking the work ethic and start placing the responsibility for a successful business plan where it belongs. At managements feet.Then everything else should trickle down to the "happy" productive working ants. Perfect example of success at all levels..SOUTHWEST..//////example of failure....KMART

You sound like a poster child for Wolf and Gangwal INCORPORATED, whose opinions are neither popular nor welcome.

and 33 million Americans(1 in 8) are still at poverty level, and American businesses are closing up daily by the hundreds, not due entirely to employee attitude but by management induced failures and getting what you pay for.Quit attacking the work ethic and start placing the blame where it belongs. You sound like a poster child for Wolf and Gangwal INCORPORATED, whose opinions are neither popular nor welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are full of angry and hate and will never be happy least you see the light.

Your handle is very deceptive, you are anything but happy.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 11:57:38 AM cavalier wrote:

You are full of angry and hate and will never be happy least you see the light.

Your handle is very deceptive, you are anything but happy.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Please don't presume to condescend to me as if you know me or anything about me. In short, you know diddly sqwat about me or my happiness level or anything else relevant to me, my work, my money, my health and so on. You invalidate almost every opinion of yours to the rest of THE BOARD with such annoying personal and one sided assumptions, which I have never presumed to make nor will I ever, and you fail to address the issues with other than the sheep like fanaticism you spread elsewhere on this forum. You might want to leave the biblical acronyms such as "lest you see the light" to the preachers. It loses its value and original intent coming from the source here.

Subject closed.

[STRONG][FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]severed n happy....hmmm...reminds me of france during marie antionettes daze... [/FONT][/STRONG]

Please don't presume to speak to me as if you know me or anything about me. You know diddly sqwat about me or my happiness level or anything else and you invalidate every opinion of yours to the rest of THE BOARD also with your annoying personal assumptions, which I have never presumed to make nor will I ever, and your failure to address the issue with other than the sheep like fanaticism you spread elsewhere on this forum. You might want to leave the biblical acronyms such as "lest you see the light" to the preachers. It loses its value coming from the source here.

Subject closed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

All your ranting and raving never having a good word about anything or anyone shines the light brightly on every opinion you post. As the moderator stated, everyone has an opinion, we each choose which ones to invalidate.

I don't see you making constructive suggestions, pointing fingers and name calling is fruitless and contributes nothing.

Subject closed AMEN & AMEN

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 10:16:12 AM DELLDUDE wrote:

[BLOCKQUOTE]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 9:18:36 AM cavalier wrote:

I see...'SMILE, or we'll blow your head off'. Threats and intimidation. How does one "smile" thru that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't it's a big world out there with other places of employment.

Welcome to reality... do it or move on, there is someone else waiting for your job minus the attitude.
[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]

[/P]dude,if U was to run an add in,say NYT tomorrow:
US AIRWAYS TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR THESE POSITIONS AT THESE PAY LEVELS-
pilot: $75,000/yr.
co-pilot:$40,000/yr.
flight attendent:$30,000/yr.
mechanic:$40,000/yr.
reservation:$20,000/yr.
ramp service:$18,000/yr.
CALL 1-800-WORK NOW
wanna bet how many would trip over themselves to get OUR jobs?with no waaa waaa?[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/10.gif']
----------------
[/blockquote]

I think your wrong about that. The workforce would be so unstable you could never run an airline with the kind of people that money would attract.

Dude you better get a new dell.

Cav- Thanks for your thoughts, I really wasn't implying anything serious. I was merely responding to the implication 'reflect this emotion or your fired'. Which, in my view, is asking too much. By the way, I happen to be a nice guy. Just ask my parents.

On 1/18/2003 12:05:40 PM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

... and you fail to address the issues with other than the sheep like fanaticism you spread elsewhere on this forum.

"sheep like fanaticism?" kind of like "severed n happy?" I think you have a knack for oxymorons.

Hey, I like disgruntled people, if they are clear about that which they are disgruntled. And there is plenty of 'material' out there these days!

This is not just a customer service problem, when I said that the employees I have spoken to are no longer on board that included, mechanics, flight attendants and believe it or not pilots. The last pilot I spook to (a 20 year veteran) said he was not going to continue spending 4 nights a week in a hotel away from his family, after the pension plan tanks, that he was going rejoin his brother in the home building business. You have to wonder about the success not to mention safety at a company like this. Time will tell.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 1:53:31 PM REACC1 wrote:

Cav- Thanks for your thoughts, I really wasn't implying anything serious. I was merely responding to the implication 'reflect this emotion or your fired'. Which, in my view, is asking too much. By the way, I happen to be a nice guy. Just ask my parents.
Back to the topic, profitable companies tend to glean better customer service scores. They also have happier more productive employees. (without the pain) I did read where an analyst(I dont remember who, it was a while ago) said that U needed to do something about moral if it intended to survive.
----------------
[/blockquote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"U needed to do something about moral if it intended to survive."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it sure would help, and it begins with each and everyone of us. No matter what happens to us shouldn't change what is inside of us, if it does, that was a choice.

I am sure you are a very nice person as well as just about everyone posting. Sometimes we can loose our prospective when getting battered by the storms of life. That is all I am saying in my posts. We don't have the devil running the ship, and we don't have angels at the helm either. We are human with all the short falls included. As far as an analyst goes, they don't count where it really matters, it's up to everyone of us who earn our living here.

Best of Luck Reacc1 and everyone else planning on sticking it out.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 9:58:54 AM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

Welcome to reality... do it or move on, there is someone else waiting for your job minus the attitude.

----------------
[/blockquote]

And following that logic and viewing history,another corporation can go belly up. Another dose of reality.
----------------
WOW....15 thousand people with attitudes already gone......I guess that was the logic, CAV?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 4:06:06 PM gilbertguy wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 9:58:54 AM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

----------------
[/blockquote]

And following that logic and viewing history,another corporation can go belly up. Another dose of reality.
----------------
WOW....15 thousand people with attitudes already gone......I guess that was the logic, CAV?
----------------
[/blockquote]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you believe that having a terrible attitude while working with the public is justified, that it's your right to carry a lousy attitude? So it seems you feel there is an attitude scale that must apply here. The more people that hit the streets and the lower your wage, the lower your attitude, sort of a one to one thing, huh.

I once worked at a place where the superintendent made this statement:

"I don't want you people to take this personal, but if I see any of you causing dissension among the ranks, I will fire you. Attitude means everything and if you don't possess the attitude that makes us a success, you won't work here."

Being part of a union lets one get away with a bad attitude without retribution, which also helps a company go out of business. You would love me if I were top dog because I have a good attitude, how about you?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/18/2003 12:18:36 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

[STRONG][FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]severed n happy....hmmm...reminds me of france during marie antionettes daze... [/FONT][/STRONG]
----------------
Somehow I don't think the 18th century dazed Frenchies enjoyed 3-4 months of free francs and 3 years of free buggy rides.
[/blockquote]