IAM District 142 Negotiations Update

Yes, I thought you did well. Alot of time sacrifice on your part. Then didn't they manufacture garbage against you?

Yup! Started the minute the PHL newly elect took office July of 2005. They couldn't wait for me to depart on Dec. 2, so they conspired to find something benign to blow up, and I believe they got a senior VP of inflight to assist to force my early resignation. But, I still kept my LECP seat until my last day.

Three union reps, specifically, two leaders from PHL, who are now history thanks to the members... and one to go....who still sits on the MEC.

Yes, I understand clearly you are spiritually dead hence your past actions and present rants.

Spiritually dead?

Tell me 700iam, Who is he that condemneth? You or Christ?

I may not be the wisest guy in the world but let me impart some wisdom to you,
O'man whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein though judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.'

regards,

Spiritually dead?

Tell me 700iam, Who is he that condemneth? You or Christ?

I may not be the wisest guy in the world but let me impart some wisdom to you,
O'man whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein though judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.'

regards,
You are not my teacher, thank GOD. I could ask you the same question about the judging of the IAM, what’s makes you righteous and the IAM evil, you good the IAM bad, who are you to judge except but a malcontent who has failed miserable and comes crying on here about it ad nauseam. No one is following you except other like minded malcontents who still pay IAM dues regardless. You stir the pot creating confusion and discord is all you accomplish which indicates a twisted worldly view.

The Bible has much to say about judging others. While Christians must of course judge between good and evil (as defined by God in His Word , and avoid associating with those who defiantly and unrepentantly do wrong, we are warned not to judge in a way that is petty or hypocritical. After all, God is the Judge, and we are each, as responsible individuals, ultimately being judged, not doing the judging. When the time comes, the question that we will each be faced with will not be, "What did he do?" or "What did she do?" but rather, "What did you do?"

In The Words of Jesus Christ

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)

"You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, My decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with The Father, who sent Me." (John 8:15-16)

In the words of the apostle Paul
"Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for The Lord is able to make him stand."
"One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to The Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to The Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone. If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to The Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."
"For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that He might be The Lord of both the dead and the living. You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says The Lord, 'every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

"So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another." (Romans 14:1-13)

You are not my teacher, thank GOD. I could ask you the same question about the judging of the IAM, what’s makes you righteous and the IAM evil, you good the IAM bad, who are you to judge except but a malcontent who has failed miserable and comes crying on here about it ad nauseam. No one is following you except other like minded malcontents who still pay IAM dues regardless. You stir the pot creating confusion and discord is all you accomplish which indicates a twisted worldly view.

The Bible has much to say about judging others. While Christians must of course judge between good and evil (as defined by God in His Word , and avoid associating with those who defiantly and unrepentantly do wrong, we are warned not to judge in a way that is petty or hypocritical. After all, God is the Judge, and we are each, as responsible individuals, ultimately being judged, not doing the judging. When the time comes, the question that we will each be faced with will not be, "What did he do?" or "What did she do?" but rather, "What did you do?"

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)

"You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, My decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with The Father, who sent Me." (John 8:15-16)

"Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for The Lord is able to make him stand."
"One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to The Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to The Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone. If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to The Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."
"For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that He might be The Lord of both the dead and the living. You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says The Lord, 'every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

"So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another." (Romans 14:1-13)
WHERE'S THE MODERATOR! WAY OFF SUBJECT GUY'S. TAKE YOUR RELIGION SOMEWHERE ELSE!

700iam, my opinon on the IAM has nothing to do with judging a person unless you think the IAM has a soul. However, if you can find anywhere where I have condemned you then please show me and I will offer apologies.

regards

700iam, my opinon on the IAM has nothing to do with judging a person unless you think the IAM has a soul. However, if you can find anywhere where I have condemned you then please show me and I will offer apologies.

regards
So what runs the IAM, Robots?

Latest posts