IAM Election

for those unfamiliar with this site . check it out . I might give you some insight of what YOUR current leadership is all about

R.E screaming at members . Now thats someone I want on my side (NOT) . Hey RE how about screaming at management on behalf

of your membership now thats a novel idea.

http://canaleunplugged.livejournal.com/
canaleunplugged's Journal
Hey, I respect you and your US airway bros and sis's opinions. But come on now, to take anything serious from delaneys website? It's entertainment but hardly credible. What I would like to hear from nd08 change of direction is something concrete. Like maybe restructuring the district officers, cutting them in half. Also cutting their pay in half. If they're leaders for change then let them lead with those 2 campaign promises and then I may decide to follow. Currently they say nothing, no platform, and we're voting in a week. All we hear is cartoons smacking their opponents. Help me out here, what am I missing?

btw, if your question on the other board was directed to me, I have 22 yrs. (pce) work a line station in and out. Not too much outside anymore, getting too old.

Thank you, Is Randy and gang going to be OK when the membership counts to ten while they are lying on the mat?
That I wouldn't know. Are you as sure of randy and gang laying on the mat as you were of 85% strong no vote on TA?

That I wouldn't know. Are you as sure of randy and gang laying on the mat as you were of 85% strong no vote on TA?
Very sure to answer your question. The ord local backed ND08, also clt, also phl also den. As TN stated many times before, We the MEMBERSHIP are coming for randy and his CRONIES in JUNE!!!!!!!!

Very sure to answer your question. The ord local backed ND08, also clt, also phl also den. As TN stated many times before, We the MEMBERSHIP are coming for randy and his CRONIES in JUNE!!!!!!!!
being the TA passed 64% then I won't worry too much for now.

being the TA passed 64% then I won't worry too much for now.

I guess your refering to the recent Ratification vote on US? Then I ask this
64% percent of what 100 500 1000??? show us the Fn numbers! Thats why Randy has failed on accountabilty. Randy Stated 64 percent of 7700 but you know and I know not everyone voted so He is misleading the membership in his letter.

A real union leader would show the numbers For example if 8000 were eligable and only 4000 cast ballots and 2100 voted For and 1900 voted against you could then show a percentage. Then you could say 51% voted for 49% against out of 4000 who participated of the 8000 eligable.

But Not with Randy everything has to be a big Secret he keeps the masses in the dark like mushrooms and just feeds them sh!t.

I guess your refering to the recent Ratification vote on US? Then I ask this
64% percent of what 100 500 1000??? show us the Fn numbers! Thats why Randy has failed on accountabilty. Randy Stated 64 percent of 7700 but you know and I know not everyone voted so He is misleading the membership in his letter.

A real union leader would show the numbers For example if 8000 were eligable and only 4000 cast ballots and 2100 voted For and 1900 voted against you could then show a percentage. Then you could say 51% voted for 49% against out of 4000 who participated of the 8000 eligable.

But Not with Randy everything has to be a big Secret he keeps the masses in the dark like mushrooms and just feeds them sh!t.
So what you really want to know is how many voted. That's a good question. You should ask that of the implementation committee instead of boycotting. BTW, Randy did not state 64 percent of 7700. He wrote:

Sixty three percent of the voting membership ratified the agreement.

You could probably just ask the question on their website.

So what you really want to know is how many voted. That's a good question. You should ask that of the implementation committee instead of boycotting. BTW, Randy did not state 64 percent of 7700. He wrote:

Sixty three percent of the voting membership ratified the agreement.

You could probably just ask the question on their website.

ez,
I heard 54% percent. I am US fleet . also do you know if the "Implentation committee " will be coming to CLT anytime soon

Rich and company made a pretty good showing today .

ez,
I heard 54% percent. I am US fleet . also do you know if the "Implentation committee " will be coming to CLT anytime soon

Rich and company made a pretty good showing today .
The only thing I know about the committee is what I read on the US site. If you heard 54% from nd08 site (which is where I read that number) then they must have the total of who voted. Will they share their numbers with their supporters? I'm sure the district would if anyone bothered to ask. Of course I've been wrong before.

I heard they made a good showing. I asked GF to share some info but he's a little defensive with me because I support the district slate.

When Desperation Turns To Treachery
The Great Ass’ Motto is “If You Can’t Beat Them, Have Your Buddies Fire Them.â€

A series of disturbing trends has occurred in the last month that disgusts us to our very core. It seems Randy, Robyn, Karen and the rest of the misfits have decided that Scream2008 cannot be victorious in June. They have decided to enlist the help of their management friends to make sure that as many members of the New Direction Slate as possible are fired before June. Below are the case facts.

The Chicago Grievance Committee confronted Randy Canale in a break room. They asked some tough questions of their president and really put him in his place. Next thing you know they received a call in their office saying that Canale called management to make the company stop the New Direction Candidate from challenging him in break rooms because he is a Board of Director for UAL.

Canale’s lap dog Robyn Eulo, who has a history of turning co-workers into the company, spotted a candidate from the New Direction campaigning on May 29th. She proceeded to call the company and tell them that this guy was on an injury leave and campaigning on the property. The company tracked him down on the field and forced him into an investigation with the intent of disciplining him. This is not Ms. Eulo’s first foray into false charges. In January of 04 she made a call to the company hotline accusing 5 members of sexual harassment and drug abuse. These 5 were investigated, humiliated and finally found innocent. Eulo plea-bargained out of discipline with Canale’s help.

Canale called his buddy Parker at USAir to have him issue a directive in Chicago that the Locally appointed Committee Chairman can’t be recognized or involved in any union activity. Coincidentally he is a New Direction Supporter.

Union Leaders going to the Company to turn in brothers & sisters is bad enough, but when our Union Leaders use their power to have their opponents harassed and investigated it makes you wonder just how low they will sink to achieve their goal of re-election.

AGC Faung writes a protest letter to his Grand Lodge buddies trying to force Delaney & Stone to resign their District positions or be removed from the ballot.

Canale gets his buddies in SFO to bring Local charges against another opposition candidate based on wild and false accusations.

There are still several New Direction candidates looking over their shoulders, for not only the company attacks but also their own union’s treachery. I’m sure you have not heard the last of this tale.

OK all you Canale followers . ..... My question to you is . IF your LEADER is deserving of another 4 years . Why does he have
to resort to crying foul to the company . Randy is a spineless leader and for the first time he has to PROVE he deserves his
position and Can't . MY question is why can't he . WHAT has he done for this membership in a positive way. NOTHING

Speaking as UA IAM I can tell you, imo, what I believe Randy has done that has benefitted the membership. IN A POSITIVE WAY
1. Negotiated an industry leading contract
2. Negotiated the best out there for bankrupt company
3. Ensured us of pension plan
4. Protected our retirees through bankruptcy
5. Has provided true diversity in representation

How do you know he is crying foul to the company? Because you read one persons opinion on a website?
I'm a strong believer in the saying that people who have no ideas talk about people. People who have ideas talk about ideas.
Compare the two campaigning websites. One talks about people the other about ideas.

Your company is not a stand alone carrier and needed United airlines. Now there are reports about liquidation later this year. I think fleet service needs Randy Canale more now than ever. Things will get difficult for US AIRWAYS and they will have to demonstrate that they can achieve concessions before an investor will invest. Delaney is more of a hard liner and it may be difficult for him to open up your contract for additional concessions. Such a position may risk liquidation.

what a crook of s*it .. this quote is from an IAM officer that only a month ago was trying to persuade the membership to vote YES or there

would be no merger. Now he (DISTRICT OFFICER) thinks it's acceptable to run back to management and open the concession stand.

reason 385 why its time for a NEW DIRECTION TEAM...... didn't realize us lowly rampers had such influence on the solvency of our company

:lol: :lol:

:lol:
what a crook of s*it .. this quote is from an IAM officer that only a month ago was trying to persuade the membership to vote YES or there

would be no merger. Now he (DISTRICT OFFICER) thinks it's acceptable to run back to management and open the concession stand.

reason 385 why its time for a NEW DIRECTION TEAM...... didn't realize us lowly rampers had such influence on the solvency of our company

:lol: :lol:
Do you really believe he is a district officer? I always realized the rampers could make or break a company. :lol: There's no getting around the cuts/concessions coming. Whether Your boy or mine is in, the result will be the same. Take cuts or walk. The choice will be ours. IMO.

Ezchkin,
Yeah He's with the district . Has admitted it in the past .. I have him narrowed to 1 or 2 people. As far as the US side.

the majority have the mindset like myself . "where done taking cuts " Management awards themselves massive bonuses on our

backs. We aren't taking anymore. IF it shuts it down . So be it. Move on to another live. 2 bks is more than most can handle

3 will put people over the edge.

Latest posts

Back