IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you don’t, but you still responded, for Mike! (wink- wink, nod-nod)

dude ,

I responded because YOUR right I was INCORRECT .

I'm man enough to admit I was incorrect

and I am NOT MIKE .

Go have another Beer . ABR awaits you in a few hours

to my fellow brothers and sister in CLT that endured the bad weather

to come out and support the candidates. my heart felt thanks.

results
Rick R 141
Bill K 95
Lisa L 23

congrats to Rick on his new appointment .

Congrats Rick
I hope you are ready to work as hard for the membership as you did to get the position.

well I hope CLT doesn't turn into another PIT. If the grievance committee is not unified as a whole
the company will slice them apart. I saw it happen in PIT and it only hurts the membership when you
have some working for the membership and some working for there own personal gain. Good luck to
the boys and girls in clt hope this doesn't come back and bite in the ass

mr hadenough why don't you like it . is it what I was referring to on my post . please say there isn't
division among the ranks. This would never have ever happened under a TEAMSTER UNION. Vince
please come out of retirement your brotherhood needs some leadership

well I hope CLT doesn't turn into another PIT. If the grievance committee is not unified as a whole
the company will slice them apart. I saw it happen in PIT and it only hurts the membership when you
have some working for the membership and some working for there own personal gain. Good luck to
the boys and girls in clt hope this doesn't come back and bite in the ass

I agree Bob. I supported Bill K. but will congratulate Rick when I see him. Time to move on.

mr hadenough why don't you like it . is it what I was referring to on my post . please say there isn't
division among the ranks. This would never have ever happened under a TEAMSTER UNION. Vince
please come out of retirement your brotherhood needs some leadership

Why am I disaapointed? I don't think he is there for the betterment of the membership. In the past it has

always been all about Rick. I tell you what Bob. I will give him a chance to prove himself but only one chance.

We cannot afford to be divided over this election. So with that being said. I too will give him my congrats also.

Status
Not open for further replies.