Pit As A Focus City

gso2pit

Advanced
Mar 2, 2004
How are ya'll feeling in terms of how things will go with the # of flts? Does the following seem reasonable w/ destinations? I've been thinking alot lately about what flying w/o the PIT hub is going to be like and if i'll be forced to go back to CLT after three and a half years of bliss in PIT.

DCA-CLT-BOS-LGA-PHL-ORD-ATL-MSY-IND-MCI-DTW-IAD-DEN-MCO-MIA-FLL-PBI-FLL-RSW-LAX-SEA-SFO-PHX-LAS-EWR-RDU-LGW-CUN-FRA-MHT-PVD-RIC-ALB-BUF-MKE

Bliss in Pit, you have got to be kidding???? Everyone under 15 years is toast in this place. It will be really interesting to see what 20-25 year block holders do with reserve time balancing. Frankly, I hope they shut this friggin place down. And before, I get the folks on here giving me a hard time, let me just say, that I know of many, many, many, who feel the same way as me. <Managment can just go play with them selves.......as they have alwaaaaaas done.

gso2pit said:
How are ya'll feeling in terms of how things will go with the # of flts? Does the following seem reasonable w/ destinations? I've been thinking alot lately about what flying w/o the PIT hub is going to be like and if i'll be forced to go back to CLT after three and a half years of bliss in PIT.

DCA-CLT-BOS-LGA-PHL-ORD-ATL-MSY-IND-MCI-DTW-IAD-DEN-MCO-MIA-FLL-PBI-FLL-RSW-LAX-SEA-SFO-PHX-LAS-EWR-RDU-LGW-CUN-FRA-MHT-PVD-RIC-ALB-BUF-MKE
slick way to circumvent the contract by focus city......save bunch on wages,and jobs.... these guys are sharp.....maybe they go focus and hope for scope changes and go back to a hub down the road.???
you may go back to clt but if anything big goes down in PIT maintenance,i'd forget about working in CLT.
i'll forget about it too.