If UA fails?

MiAAmi

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Do you think AA really can stay out of bankruptcy even if UA were to fail? (I by no means want to see my friends at UA out of work.) It seems to me that an AA bankruptcy is going to happen no matter what.

Michael Boyd gives American a 50 50 chance bankruptcy. Along with a 100% chance of survival. This is one analyst who loves the way the company is managed and run.

Like to take moment and thank APFA for wasting money on the two mailing we are receiving this week. All information that could have been included in next months skyword.

Not idiots, But extremely naive to think john ward was the savior. He has shown time and time again, his inability to run the union. You can see if you look close and read between the lines. Pat Gibbs is doing more and more there now.

Mikey, I would also like to thank the APFA for their waste of money. Seems they are taking lessons from the company.....oh well we are nothing but idiot flight attendants anyways right?

With all do respect, I'm actually quite concerned about Gibbs and company and what seems to be their attacks on the present administration. We should be presenting a unified front, not undermining the leadership. If the former leaders of APFA care so much about the membership, perhaps they should try working WITH rather than AGAINST the current administration. I think they would rather see John Ward fail, than APFA succeed. Patt Gibbs spreading of emails from her gal friday Sherry Cooper, further trashing the administration, isn't helping the matter either.