I''m voting no, no matter who''s jobs at stake

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivi

Nov 11, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Sorry folks
My friends at mco have gotten the shaft. So guess what we''re voting NO NO NO NO NO NO. I am not bitter just sick of poor USAIRWAYS. By the way I have a new job and making more money than before.

please people get over yourselfs. I have no loyalty for U
and guess what they don't care for the res agent. No severance, no medical, cut our wage, don't talk on the phone to long or you'll get written up. I voted yes the first time and got a pay cut now my whole job was cut.
****deleted by admin ****** Don't tell the people the truth, don't talk about furloughs, don't talk about office closures. Everything will be just fine. You may have your job but people in Orlando do not and guess what. You can just sit in you cozy job and say. Poor Orlando (better them then me) but guess what your next and watch your back.

please people get over yourselfs. I have no loyalty for U
and guess what they don't care for the res agent. No severance, no medical, cut our wage, don't talk on the phone to long or you'll get written up. I voted yes the first time and got a pay cut now my whole job was cut.
****deleted by admin ****** Don't tell the people the truth, don't talk about furloughs, don't talk about office closures. Everything will be just fine. You may have your job but people in Orlando do not and guess what. You can just sit in you cozy job and say. Poor Orlando (better them then me) but guess what your next and watch your back.

Wilma:[BR][BR]Your bitterness is apparent, but like PineyBob I would like to know why you would hurt other people and see the company liquidated? I think it's wonderful you found a good postion, but others have not. Why hurt your colleagues and the communities US serves? [BR][BR]Chip

Wilma:[BR][BR]Your bitterness is apparent, but like PineyBob I would like to know why you would hurt other people and see the company liquidated? I think it's wonderful you found a good postion, but others have not. Why hurt your colleagues and the communities US serves? [BR][BR]Chip

It is all about me, not about we. Everyone needs to make their own decisions based of how they feel. If Wima wants to vote no, then let her. Don't try to give her some humbug line about her co-workers.

It is all about me, not about we. Everyone needs to make their own decisions based of how they feel. If Wima wants to vote no, then let her. Don't try to give her some humbug line about her co-workers.

Hey Wilma

If somebody else wants to stick around for less wages and benefits why would you ruin it for them? I find you you mean-spirited,vindictive and hurtful. How can you look at yourself in the mirror? Does it make you feel better? I wonder if the co-workers at your new job know what you would do to them if you suddenly find yourself angry with your new employer.
7.gif']

Hey Wilma

If somebody else wants to stick around for less wages and benefits why would you ruin it for them? I find you you mean-spirited,vindictive and hurtful. How can you look at yourself in the mirror? Does it make you feel better? I wonder if the co-workers at your new job know what you would do to them if you suddenly find yourself angry with your new employer.
7.gif']

Why would you vote in such a way that may throw all of your former co-workers out on the street??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this question brings the question why bother to vote then?

If there is only one alternative, then voting is moot and why waste the energy and time required.

This company is asking us to accept the unacceptable, so why ask the negative voters to give anyone an answer to their personal choice?

Just because you or someone else may not like or approve of that choice, we the workers don't like what has happened to our co-workers or ourselves. We were told tis life; Better 5000 than 350000. Ok fine, then some people feel better with NO job for themselves or anyone else. And don't give me the selfish attitude lecture when selfish people are in control. Control, that is what a vote provides. There are unseen forces working here that make a mockery out of any kind of voting process regardless, so all you must vote yes people accept it, you will feel better.

Why would you vote in such a way that may throw all of your former co-workers out on the street??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this question brings the question why bother to vote then?

If there is only one alternative, then voting is moot and why waste the energy and time required.

This company is asking us to accept the unacceptable, so why ask the negative voters to give anyone an answer to their personal choice?

Just because you or someone else may not like or approve of that choice, we the workers don't like what has happened to our co-workers or ourselves. We were told tis life; Better 5000 than 350000. Ok fine, then some people feel better with NO job for themselves or anyone else. And don't give me the selfish attitude lecture when selfish people are in control. Control, that is what a vote provides. There are unseen forces working here that make a mockery out of any kind of voting process regardless, so all you must vote yes people accept it, you will feel better.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/22/2002 12:57:45 PM dfw79 wrote:

If she has a new job what is she still doing around here? If anything, she has a new job - you are no longer employed by US Airways you get no vote. Thanks for playing. :)
----------------
[/blockquote]

on the contrary, 1 can seek other employment and get a new job..recall rights are for 4 years,,agts will still be "on the books " until they refuse recall..at which time they are considered severed..so yes they still get a vote..in fact of the approximate 7,000 furloughed employess of which many will never return, the only ones who do not get a vote are the pilots as ALPA has already voted for them...

guess what . they`re still playing

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/22/2002 12:57:45 PM dfw79 wrote:

If she has a new job what is she still doing around here? If anything, she has a new job - you are no longer employed by US Airways you get no vote. Thanks for playing. :)
----------------
[/blockquote]

on the contrary, 1 can seek other employment and get a new job..recall rights are for 4 years,,agts will still be "on the books " until they refuse recall..at which time they are considered severed..so yes they still get a vote..in fact of the approximate 7,000 furloughed employess of which many will never return, the only ones who do not get a vote are the pilots as ALPA has already voted for them...

guess what . they`re still playing

Status
Not open for further replies.