In Memory - Jeffrey D. McClelland

Jeff will be sorely missed. We've lost alot of good people, but the loss of Jeff really brings those losses into perspective. May God bless Jeff and his family.

I never met Jeff but his time on Earth was not lived in vain. He accomplished so much in his short time and he set standards for all of to maintain.I am reminded of a book written by Dorothy Corkille Briggs. In her book she writes"We never lose a true love. Their impact on our lived is irrevocably with us always. Remember that as you mourn your dear one. They are always close as your memory. They have left a precious piece of themselves with you forever". May we all aspire to his heights.Love and hugs to the Family

I never met Jeff but did e-mail him and always got a response. He is at peace now and free from pain and fear. His courage will be an inspiration to us all. May God Bless him and his family.

I never met Jeff but did e-mail him and always got a response. He is at peace now and free from pain and fear. His courage will be an inspiration to us all. May God Bless him and his family.

I had his wife, four boys and his dad coming from his memorial service in MKE yesterday evening... what a nice bunch and his kids are soooo young, what a tragic loss of life. God Bless his family.