interior video of usairways 2cnd emb 190

so i guess that posting pictures of flight decks and cabin interiors on airliners.net is not wise in your view?
Don't pay attention to some of the wackjobs on here. You go above and beyond to post a video of an aircraft that most are dying to see the inside of and your, "POOF" a hardened criminal.

Heck, etops1 - I bet Embraer has poster-sized pictures of the cockpit that they'll be happy to sell to anyone with money. What's difference does a home-made video make. Good work.

Jim

Looks like PHL....no ground equipment and no workers anywhere :lol:

It can't be a US Airways hub. Only one RJ (Replacement Jet).

Seriously, etops1, very nice job. Have you considered making still photos of it to send to Airliners or Airways?

It can't be a US Airways hub. Only one RJ (Replacement Jet).

Seriously, etops1, very nice job. Have you considered making still photos of it to send to Airliners or Airways?
i have some digital photos of it but i just don't know how to send it in . i guess e-mail it right? you can also see pictures of it on modelairports.net under kekoa intl . kekoa is my 9months old middle name. it's hawaiian.

I thought that US Airway’s corporate written policy had forbidden employees from taking work related pictures without management’s approval. Has their policy changed?

I thought that US Airway’s corporate written policy had forbidden employees from taking work related pictures without management’s approval. Has their policy changed?
oh please!! have done nothing wrong.

If a passenger can do it, an employee can, should be no big deal.

Ok. That is why I asked. I did not know the policy was changed. Most companies have that policy written. The reason HR can not make exceptions is past practice, etc... Long story. HR and labor law 101.

Speaking of the cockpit video, I always found it interesting that Embraer opts to use yokes similar to those in the Concorde (may she rest in peace).

Do pilots find them easier, harder, or the same to use than the standard yokes (like on Boeings)?

Then again, with this airline I guess the standard yoke is a sidestick (Airbus).

Speaking of the cockpit video, I always found it interesting that Embraer opts to use yokes similar to those in the Concorde (may she rest in peace).

Do pilots find them easier, harder, or the same to use than the standard yokes (like on Boeings)?

Then again, with this airline I guess the standard yoke is a sidestick (Airbus).
The yokes suck, there is no other way to say it.

You wack your leg, and the leg of your partner if you deflect em full right or left.

Other than that (and the seat comfort on long trips), the ergonomics of the cockpit were pretty good.

Tell ya what, that cabin video only reminds me of how little I enjoy the CRJ-700/900 cabin.

No, no, Etops, you're not a dork......

... a dork would have made helicopter noises as he panned over the model!

for me that's super cool. Women like men who work with their hands anyway.... so I'm told.
really?? B) . i am very good with my hands.... so i am told. lol :D

Back