International Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd, Gloria wants you to AOL her. She wants her belt and fur boots back for New Year's Eve. Mr. Holtz is taking her to a fancy restaurant and she wants to look her best.

Floyd, Gloria wants you to AOL her. She wants her belt and fur boots back for New Year's Eve. Mr. Holtz is taking her to a fancy restaurant and she wants to look her best.

No way is Floyd giving up those fur boots.

He is wearing them to see Pam Ann.

Dude Relax! My panties aren't in a wad, thank you very much! As for the angry f/a vs. angry agent - well, I'm not even going to go there. Neither one is very much fun to work with. I try my best to get along with everyone at work. As for flight attendants, we really do appreciate it when you block off the last row and make announcements about drinks and stuff. The point of this was not a f/a vs. agent argument. I just don't like seeing people pick on each other like that. I see that it is now resolved. Have a nice day.

Cool. Since all is well in gnome land, you have a nice day or night yourself.

Why this is still open amuses me, but I will take advantage of it again.

The truth is, people like me who loved the job for the job and not for the money are the reason people enjoyed being customers, and there arent many of us left, and look how unhappy everyone is.

If you want the customer service to change, change those who are in control of it and let those of us who do the extraodinary have a chance. Stop pressuring people like me to conform to your unneccessary and unefficient policies and listen to what we have to say instead of humoring me. I have more time to wait for change than the company does.

The reason this thread is still open is that, unlike a lot of the garbage on USAV, it's enjoyable to read. Who are these anti-gnomites who want this thing closed down? The audacity.

You're right, SNN, those of us who loved the job just for the job are a dying breed. And just like in that classic by Margaret Mitchell, the gentility and sense of man's humanity to man are all "Gone With The Wind" -- along with the customers who were used to such treatment. How's that for drama?

With respect to customer service leadership, haven't we all seen "those of us who do the extraordinary" have their chance? They get promoted because they're good at what they do. They make it into management and then *wham* they get some sort of lobotomy and lose sight of what it's like out there. I could list a jillion examples from CCY, from CLT or any other station, and from my old department, Consumer Affairs.

Benzos and vodca have been taken off my list, but that 750ml Frosty sounds good.

As our friendly gnome is feeling better and back to the Wendy's counter, I think we will close this thread. I have started a new thread for our friend here--click here
We wish you all a Happy Healthy Secure and Prosperous New Year.

Richard and the USAviation.com moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts