International Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a happy thread and it's all mine!! Look !! NO one said anything nasty!! We might have made history together *tear*

At least I can get up and move, though. I was watching a spider on the wall the other day in my room and it was across the room but it still made me nervous. It was walking back and forth and up and sideways in the same pattern and the nurses hadn't been there in like two hours so I didnt think they'd be happy if i called them over a spider across the room. It was annoying but it wasn't until that thing misstepped and slid like a foot down and was hanging by alittle thread that I got freaked out. I hate spiders on strings. More than anything in the world. I didn't scream or anything but I guess the nurses were watching the heart monitor because one came running in two seconds later and when the door was open I could hear BIIINGBIINGBIING coming from what I assume was the monitor's noise in the hallway. She was like, are you ok? Did you get up? And I said "I'm going to need that spider gone, I don't like it." and then she started laughing and said "Obviously you REALLY don't like spiders" and I told her that spiders suck but spiders on strings are horrifying. She looked at me really weird and someone came to get it like 30 minutes later, which was kind of sad for me because what if I was having a heart attack over it. Jerks.

That's my story of the hospital and the spider. On a string. Which made a big difference. The end.

I'm glad you are feeling better! Spiders can do the same thing to me. I hate them, but they are not as bad as mice. The squealing sound get me every time. Welcome back, Shannon!

I am so fricking bored I am going to start abusing YouTube. Karaoke? Any requests?
Hahahahahaha!!! This thread is still on topic because I can't go back to work.
So, Macarena? What? Who wants to go first?

THIS IS WHAT STAYING AT HOME IS DOING TO ME!!!
Am I aware everyone at the airport Wendy's is laughing at me? Of course. Am I aware that all the shift managers and sheisty little supervisors in their office are calling me assanine? Certainly. Pay special attention to how much I care. ALL KINDS HUH??
I have cabin fever already.

Keep getting better, Shannon! I sure have missed you at the drive thru window at Wendy's. It never fails that when you're there I always get a Frosty and Stack Attack with a smile!

I knew that you would be OK...you've got a heart of gold that is as big as the state of Texas and with that going for you I knew that you would prevail! :up:

lol Shannon you need to do more songs.

maybe Bohemian Rhapsody?

Get better soon, we need you back at Wendys!

lol Shannon you need to do more songs.

maybe Bohemian Rhapsody?

Get better soon, we need you back at Wendys!
OMG. That would require alcohol. I can't be THAT silly. I think Bohemian Rhapsody would be where the line gets drawn.

hahahahahaha. I am fairly certain this will make the rounds and Wendy's and everyone will be like, Shannon is SO immature. Should I just sit in bed and wait for a month to pass or bust out some more 80's party tunes? I'll think about it.

Love and squishes.
-the village idiot :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back