International Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tad and Bagfather!! Tad are you sure that that was an accident? I have learned after getting many a frosty thrown back at me that it's not always what you say, it's the TONE in which you say it. For example.......Is that all? can sound an awful lot like, "damn, are you sure you should be having that frosty, Huge McManboobs?"
My dog always orders, over me, dirty fries, at the local In and Out. Thank god she doesn't order a 100x100. We could be there all night.

Nice new avatar, solidcactus, but I miss the pups. Is that lipstick shade "do me" red??? It looks kinda slutty to me. :lol:

Dear everyone.

I am still stuck at home. And do you know what else? NO Dr. Pepper. NO Starbucks. NO ADD meds. I'm not allowed any of it. Seriously. I'm not going to make it.

Please send reinforcements.

SNN

Dear everyone.

I am still stuck at home. And do you know what else? NO Dr. Pepper. NO Starbucks. NO ADD meds. I'm not allowed any of it. Seriously. I'm not going to make it.

Please send reinforcements.

SNN
What? That's crazy. Break out the Frosty's... I told you that eating all this Wendy's food was going to mess you up...

I think I might have radioactive sinuses. This color cannot be normal. OH!! Is this thing on?

SERIOUSLY, who ever has the SNN voodoo doll, I think you have had enough fun trying to kill my spirit.
So you should stop. Because can't no body hold me down. oh no. I got-ta-keep-on-movinnnnn

I think I might have radioactive sinuses. This color cannot be normal. OH!! Is this thing on?

SERIOUSLY, who ever has the SNN voodoo doll, I think you have had enough fun trying to kill my spirit.
So you should stop. Because can't no body hold me down. oh no. I got-ta-keep-on-movinnnnn

I found your Voodoo Doll somewhere on a RON Aircraft in PBI, did you just work a PBI flight after I told you not to, gurl, that's called Wheelchair Express for some reasons we know!

Top Ten Things to do on Approved Family Medical Leave Absence from Wendy's

1. Sit on the internet all day
2. Google yourself and everyone you know
3. Laugh at how fat all your ex boyfriends who suck wives are on their myspace
4. Laugh at how fat your exes got on their myspace
5. YouTube Karaoke
6. Childish pranks on kids uploaded to YouTube
7. Go to Argentina and sneak around at night, walking sideways and being a gnome of the creepy variety
8. Figure out if the Dr. is REALLY monitoring the heart monitor remotely by going up and down the stairs a few times
9. Remember to have an explanation prepared other than "i saw a spider" next time Dr calls because "i saw a spider" apparently means "i was having sex" in the medical dictionary. After a harsh talking to, admit you were having sex because it is less embarrassing than what actually happened. .
10. After overdosing on internet and finding nothing else to do, dye hair a fun new color :ph34r: This could be fun....

awww... shan, i hope you get feelin better.

things should SMOOTH out over time. it BURNS me to think you get to SIT at home ALL DAY with nothing more than a newspaper to keep you company. Hopefully you aren't too BACKED UP at work and can handle almost anything.. just let it out EASY.

awww... shan, i hope you get feelin better.

things should SMOOTH out over time. it BURNS me to think you get to SIT at home ALL DAY with nothing more than a newspaper to keep you company. Hopefully you aren't too BACKED UP at work and can handle almost anything.. just let it out EASY.

Are you trying to tell me you need to use the facilities? :huh:

I can play too!! Let's see....I am about to BLOW UP because I thought I got to go BACK to work today, BUT(T) evidently my Dr. feels that it will be too much of a STRAIN for me to go back and reccommended PUSHING lots of fluids and hopefully I can be back at the NUMBER TWO window by SUNDAY.

You're so gross. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back