Is AFW sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/8/2002 9:42:22 PM AAG2000 wrote:

Whoa, seems like lpbri is a little bit sensitive about this topic.
----------------
[/blockquote]
He certainly has his nickers in a bunch.

I talked to Gary Yingst (TWU International VP) today, at MCI, and asked him about AFW. He told me that he hears that rumor everyday and that there is absolutely no truth to it...He wouldn't deceive us would he?

My understanding is that only the top 5-6 senior management has knowledge of strategic plans.

I highly doubt that Mr. Yingst is anywhere near the status to know any strategies soon coming forward.

As much as TWU Officials hope to appear important, that are merely the same pebble of sand as you and I.

Thus, we will wait and see. It is quite possible that ALL overhaul base maintenance will be spun-off to an independent subsidiary of AMR or joint venture with an OEM.

Mr Yinst likely did not lie!

Tomorrow/fri-13th/ will be our dock managers last day in TUL he's moving to AFW as Manageing Director, according to him, he plans on being there for quite some time, he's down to earth and will not uproot his family just for a few months.
A trip7 will fit in hangar 5/6 but with some modification to the hangars, as for TULs test cell the Trents will not fit without major mod work

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/12/2002 10:16:39 AM A/C FIXER wrote:

Tomorrow/fri-13th/ will be our dock managers last day in TUL he's moving to AFW as Manageing Director, according to him, he plans on being there for quite some time, he's down to earth and will not uproot his family just for a few months.

A trip7 will fit in hangar 5/6 but with some modification to the hangars, as for TULs test cell the Trents will not fit without major mod work
----------------
[/blockquote]
Which dock are working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts