AFW MRO

If you're talking about single-city (co-terminal) status for crews the answer is no.

No, I'm asking about M&E, Stores, GSE & whatever remaining cabin service folks they might have out there.

And in the mean time, the local 567 vp is making a play on DWH and turning it into the new AFW-E. Yeah he spent some serious local 567 members cash distributing a color printed copy of his bootlicking presentation to management behind his members backs. At least a hundred of these presentations were dropped off at DFW by his inside mole at DWH. Misappropiating dues money comes to mind when an officer of a local does something like this. :shock:

They misAApropriate money all the time at L514 - I think it's standard operating procedure.

This "mole" wouldn't happen to be the guy who was fired for fishing with an ex-Eastern SCAB while on company time would it?

Princess you would'nt happen to be talking about a vertically challenged,red faced individual that likes to down a few. Oh and don't let the red face description confuse you I'm not talking about the guy from the north pole.

Wow,
Another AMR MRO Thread.

And your point is? I started this thread after having several conversations with a F.O.D. insider. AFW is on the road to being "DALFORTED" and the people working there had better be prepared when it happens. The EVIL TWU won't do anything to stop it. That's for sure. All the TWU wants is that dues money.

And your point is? I started this thread after having several conversations with a F.O.D. insider. AFW is on the road to being "DALFORTED" and the people working there had better be prepared when it happens. The EVIL TWU won't do anything to stop it. That's for sure. All the TWU wants is that dues money.

Two threads; same primary "AFW MRO", different secondary: clutter.

I've been advised: the majority of my postings fall into same.

No blue-on-blue, keep the signals separated.

Regards,
Boomer