Is that Dave as Austin Powers on thehub.?

J-MEtoo

Oct 29, 2002
Yup - he went around all of the floors in CCY today. If anyone had any doubts -- Dave is nothing like the last 2 ya-who's we had in charge!

Any other week his behavior would have been funny. But parading around the floors of CCY, just two days after you just had a large layoff of management, is unacceptable and inappropriate.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 10/31/2002 5:38:44 PM Martek85 wrote:

Check out the hub and tell me what you think. Is it Dave Siegel ?
----------------
[/blockquote]

Care to post a gif for those not in the know?

Check out the hub and tell me what you think. Is it Dave Siegel ?

Just looked at theHub again and that is a new picture -- he must have hit DCA as well.

Yes, I live. I've been lurking because I didn't think I could add anything of value to the current topics of discussion (best to let people think I'm an idiot, then to speak and remove all doubt). However, I think it was hysterical. You know what? It made me laugh out loud. And for one brief moment, I forget about what a dire situation we are in. It also shows me that Dave was willing to humiliate himself so that we could have a laugh. How refreshing. I just hope a certain CEO in Atlanta sees it

MiniME
AKA ResRepGirl

i think it is cute and a great idea.....yes, there were layoffs, but maybe he was trying to cheer up everyone else, and take their minds off of the doom and gloom.....

You gotta hand it to Dave, he is a breath of fresh air. I know this place seems like the Titanic after the ice-cube encounter at times, but thank God we can still have a laugh or two. I'll take his leadership style over any other I have seen so far in my long career in this goofy business. Yeah...Baby!

I find it refreshing to have a CEO acting like a clown...as opposed to a CEO in Red Suspenders being a clown and walking off with our companies money.

Maybe this is a real indication that the culture is finally going to start changing around here? We can only hope!!

[STRONG]Halloween is for the kids, this isn't a time for horsing around. Entirely inappropriate, with hundreds hitting the streets tomorrow Nov 1, and hundreds more in 30 days and the company still bleeding millions a day with nobody even attempting to fix the internals..It's easy to laugh and praise [THE boss]when your seniority and position within the company is still protected(even mine is thankfully) ,but I'm still not laughing.Sorry I just don't see the humor.[/STRONG]