It sucks being yellow

The story made the local evening news last night.It's bad enough to be stay at the bottom every month but to hear the cooperate spin machine in action is a complete embarrassment.According to an AMR spokesperson its air traffic control,its the weather.Hey AMR quit trying to come off as victims and start taking a little responsibility!You don't really think people are to believe that American is the only airline that has to deal with the weather or with the current ACT do you?Last place month after month not our fault=ridiculous ya think.

Lets face it we arent going to be any where near first place until everyone gets thier performance payout in stock options. Until that happens I could care less if we are in first place or last place. I dont get any more for doing more but Arpey still gets his performance payout no matter what place his compny is in. Last place in the airline business looks like first place from where i am standing.
Keep up the good work Boyz and Girlz the only place left to go is up
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The story made the local evening news last night.It's bad enough to be stay at the bottom every month but to hear the cooperate spin machine in action is a complete embarrassment.According to an AMR spokesperson its air traffic control,its the weather.Hey AMR quit trying to come off as victims and start taking a little responsibility!You don't really think people are to believe that American is the only airline that has to deal with the weather or with the current ACT do you?Last place month after month not our fault=ridiculous ya think.
Reminds me of "the siege" at JFK. I thought it was hysterical when there was a radio announcement "American Airlines is reporting weather related delays at JFK, please call the airline to check on your flight before you go to the airport." Every other airline at JFK reported normal conditions. JFK is a big airport but its not that big.

Reminds me of "the siege" at JFK. I thought it was hysterical when there was a radio announcement "American Airlines is reporting weather related delays at JFK, please call the airline to check on your flight before you go to the airport." Every other airline at JFK reported normal conditions. JFK is a big airport but its not that big.

It seems that this year for AA JFK has been a cluster f&ck - at least every time that I've travelled through there. The worst was a trip in July where the 9:30 pm departure to LHR took off at 1:00 am.

It seems that this year for AA JFK has been a cluster f&ck - at least every time that I've travelled through there. The worst was a trip in July where the 9:30 pm departure to LHR took off at 1:00 am.

I can't tell you how many times at JFK, planes were stacked 50-60 deep waiting for one runway in what seemed to be beautiful summer evenings. This summer seemed to be the worst. The best part is after waiting 1-2 hours for takeoff, they change runways and planes start returning to gates for fuel and sometimes crew legality.

JFK has had it's problems with many weather delays in JUN/JUL, but the ontime seems to be getting better with the weather. Coincidence?
Bad weather at JFK? This was one of the nicest Summers, weatherwise, I remember.

One wonders home much DFW "We have arrived early" only to have a 30 minute delay because "there is no gate available, there is equipment blocking the way, there is no ground crew etc." issues at DFW

Back