It's Official. The SWAMP is very soon about to DRAIN. Flynn pleads Guilty !

So may I ask since it’s never been challenged nor taken to the Supreme Court and since you aren’t a lawyer nor a Constutional one at that, how is it unconstitutional?

Neither you nor I are in a position to declare it that.

Been a law since the 1800s.

You can't take a case to SCOTUS without standing and to this date, no one has legal standing.

There are exceptions to freedom of speech.

You can’t talk to foreign governments and try to act in official capacity when you aren’t officially in power yet.

You can’t tell secrets to a foreign power.

And any law can be challenged in court it happens all the time.

There are exceptions to freedom of speech.

You can’t talk to foreign governments and try to act in official capacity when you aren’t officially in power yet.1.

You can’t tell secrets to a foreign power.2.

And any law can be challenged in court it happens all the time.3.

1. Every candidate has, prior to being elected to set up channels and discuss their future agenda.
2. who told secrets to a foreign power?
3. Laws can not be challenged without standing.......

Then explain how abortion and voter laws are challenged in court as soon as they are passed and not enacted yet.

The Logan was used twice, unsuccessfully but never challenged in court on its constitutionality.

Also they cannot talk government issues with other foreign nations until they are officially sworn in and put in office or pisistions.

Your still reaching and haven’t shown facts on what you say is legal or not.

You are posting your opinion not facts.

You are not a lawyer and not a constitutionilist lawyer or expert.

Then explain how abortion and voter laws are challenged in court as soon as they are passed and not enacted yet.

The Logan was used twice, unsuccessfully but never challenged in court on its constitutionality.

Also they cannot talk government issues with other foreign nations until they are officially sworn in and put in office or pisistions.

Your still reaching and haven’t shown facts on what you say is legal or not.

You are posting your opinion not facts.

You are not a lawyer and not a constitutionilist lawyer or expert.

Because in both cases they are in conflict with existing laws or previous SCOTUS decisions....that's how.

Logan was never challenged due to, like I previously said, no one having standing.

The Logan Act was created to prevent unauthorized citizens from interfering in disputes or controversies between the United States and foreign governments. There were no disputes or controversies that anyone in the Trump administration was involved with.

And how would you know of my J.D. experience?

You can’t talk to foreign governments and try to act in official capacity when you aren’t officially in power yet.

Got a link?

The problem is Trump doesn't know when to shut up.
He doesn't need to have someone rat him out, he'll do it himself then call it fake news.
I don't need faux news, I have Trumps twitters.
:eek:

Back