It's Official. The SWAMP is very soon about to DRAIN. Flynn pleads Guilty !

Funny then why on all the news networks, their legal experts stated there is?

All the news networks? That's a rather ambiguous claim.

Funny then they also state that its common practice for candidate teams to contact foreign entities.
Discussions of how a country may vote in UN actions or Trumps foreign policy views and/or future actions if elected had no direct bearing on anything the Obama administration was doing......The rabid left is fixated on finding a needle in a haystack and will once again look like Wylie Coyote. Quit watching CNN and Think Progress.

Tell me which disputes or controversies the United States was involved in that Trump/Flynn were involved with.

You want to talk criminal collusion to affect the outcome of an election, look no further than your girl Hillary's 9 million dollar authorization to pay Fusion/Gps for the 'Russian Dossier'.

Here's a report of a politician undermining the existing administration.....According to your definition Tom, it should be a Logan Act violation.

Now, after Trump's objectively successful trip to Asia, Obama has scheduled his own, and will visit China, where Trump and his family were well received and where the administration was able to smooth over several economic issues, and to India, where Trump's daughter is making inroads with the populist government.

Although the former president promised to stay out of the limelight, he's been deeply involved in policy issues designed to counter Donald Trump's White House initiatives.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24040...m_medium=OlympicMedia&utm_source=OlympicMedia

Thanks for posting the link. However, I think I disagree with the professor about the idea of private citizens involving themselves in foreign policy. He said he didn't have a problem with Flynn speaking with the Russian ambassador about policy. I prefer the view that there is only one Presidential Administration at a time. If Trump/Flynn disagreed with the sanctions imposed on Russia by Congress and President Obama, they (Trump/Flynn) only needed to wait a few weeks and they would not have been circumventing anyone. Problem: Trump does not seem to be bound by laws, customs, or policies. He is ruled by the "thought a minute" method. Whatever he's thinking right now is the thing to do. Trump needs the same advice I was once given. I was told that my head is not a gumball machine. Not every thought that pops into it needs to fall out of my mouth in the form of speech. Trump should be told the same.

The Daily Spin. It wasn't against the law, and some Democrat did something worse.
Not just some Democrat, Hillary did it. Hillary made it up. Hillary ordered it done just to embarrass Trump.:eek: It's obvious that Hillary controls the media, the FBI, and Congress. Otherwise these investigations wouldn't be going on. (Silly me. I could have sworn that I saw the Fake News media--NBC, CBS, and ABC--report that Hillary had lost on election night.)

The problem for liberals is that this was *after* the election (unlike the "oops" reporting made by ABC which subsequently tanked the financial markets last week before a retraction was made....).

Trump was officially the President-Elect, and it's common for transition teams to be talking with key allies and superpowers. There were no written treaties, and or official policy statements.

Here's what that Conservative bastion of journalism Slate had to say on Logan back in January 2017:

As for the Logan Act, which prohibits private U.S. citizens from engaging in unauthorized freelance diplomacy, Flynn probably doesn’t have to worry about going to jail for his phone call to Kislyak. No one has ever been convicted under the 18th-century law and only one person has ever been charged. If anyone were ever convicted, they’d have a decent case to make that the law violates the First Amendment.

Nothing significant has changed since then, so anyone talking about Logan is either talking out of their arse or suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The fact remains that the best Mueller has been able to come up with so far is a plea deal with at most six months in prison and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI.

That's it. Seems to be all hat and no cattle as they like to say in Texas...

Last edited:
Anyone see Peter Strzok who was instrumental in Comey's 'Hillary did nothing illegal' judgment has been found a rabid Hillary fan in the dreaded Trump Russian Collusion pipe dream and removed from the witch hunt?

Now they are going back and see if Hillary was given a political pass........

Something wonderful is going to happen........

Anyone see Peter Strzok who was instrumental in Comey's 'Hillary did nothing illegal' judgment has been found a rabid Hillary fan in the dreaded Trump Russian Collusion pipe dream and removed from the witch hunt?

Now they are going back and see if Hillary was given a political pass........

Something wonderful is going to happen........
Trump is going to close his twitter account?
That would be the best thing for him and The Country.
JMHO

The problem for liberals is that this was *after* the election (unlike the "oops" reporting made by ABC which subsequently tanked the financial markets last week before a retraction was made....).

Trump was officially the President-Elect, and it's common for transition teams to be talking with key allies and superpowers. There were no written treaties, and or official policy statements.

Here's what that Conservative bastion of journalism Slate had to say on Logan back in January 2017:

Nothing significant has changed since then, so anyone talking about Logan is either talking out of their arse or suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The fact remains that the best Mueller has been able to come up with so far is a plea deal with at most six months in prison and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI.

That's it. Seems to be all hat and no cattle as they like to say in Texas...

The 'Logan Act' is a non starter and would be foolish to go down this path.
If the POTUS could just keep his twitter hole 'shut' none of this crap would be an issue.
He is is own worst (worse) enemy.
---------------------------------------
Edited by me

Last edited:
The 'Logan Act' is a non starter and would be foolish to go down this path.
If the POTUS could just keep his twitter hole 'shut' none of this crap would be an issue.
He is is own worst (worse) enemy.
---------------------------------------
Edited by me

How do you know if he isn't his own wurst enemy?

Think of how technology has changed everything......there were days when it took weeks for news to travel to the outlying areas......then morse code came along.....then Marconi....and here we are today, relishing over instant access of information.

How do you know if he isn't his own wurst enemy?

Think of how technology has changed everything......there were days when it took weeks for news to travel to the outlying areas......then morse code came along.....then Marconi....and here we are today, relishing over instant access of information.
I like wurst.
Wurst and cheese on garlic bread is delicious.:D
Try it Sometime.

There is a lot of 'information' and 'disinformation' here on the ether, everything from everything to everything.
There is no sanctuary.
There is no 'trusted' source.
Ergo, I don't trust most of it.
Of course I used to, then the BS keeps chiming in.
I use 'factcheck', snoopes as a backup, but I believe they can be bought as well as any 'other' supposedly 'trusted' sources.

JMHO&PO,
We are here in the 'wild' and I haven't found a 'trusted' source yet.
If you 'believe' that you have, then let me take a look.
Best!
xUT

The problem is Trump doesn't know when to shut up.
He doesn't need to have someone rat him out, he'll do it himself then call it fake news.
I don't need faux news, I have Trumps twitters.
:eek:
Trumps twitters!:D
I agree, all of his predicaments are self inflicted. :eek:

Last edited: